Amity Law School, Lucknow Campus, is organizing the 4th Amity National Quiz on Constitutional Law, 2022 scheduled to be held on September 27, 2022, in offline mode.
After successful conduct of the 3rd National AQCL, Amity Law School, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Campus is organizing the 4th edition of the National Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law (AQCL –IV).
The Indian Constitution is not just a rule book prescribing the pattern of the government; it is the grundnorm on which the existence of India as a country depends. The Constitution decorated with the ideals of equality, fraternity and justice remind us of the sacrifices made by the freedom fighters, and the aspirations of our Constitution makers.
As citizens, we all are duty-bound to live up to the true spirit of our Constitutional mandate. Knowledge of the constitution is a prerequisite to discharging a citizen’s duty towards his country.
With this thought in mind, Amity Law School, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Campus is organizing the 4th National Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law (AQCL) 2022.
The competition will provide a platform for participants to compete and test their understanding of the Indian Constitution. It will also enhance their academic knowledge.
- A single participant entry is eligible.
- Replacement of any participant is not allowed after registration.
- Students must carry College ID cards or a Letter of Approval signed by the HOI of their respective institutions.
- The participants will not be allowed to use mobile or any other electronic instruments/gadgets.
- The questions shall be in the form of MCQ, True / False Statements (For Preliminary and Semi-Final Rounds)
- The final Round will be in Audio-Visual Mode.
- Participants will be given a unique identification code related to the competition, subject to the final decision of the Core Committee.
- The decision of the Core Committee will be final and will not be subject to any change.
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
Any Under-Graduate student of Law (5 yrs LL.B. and 3yrs LL.B.) and any Under-Graduate student of Social Sciences studying Constitutional Law of India may participate in this event.
- Registration will be done through e-form till September 20, 2022.
- The registration link is given at the end of the post.
- The Registration fee for the Competition is 500 INR (per participant) for Amitians and for Non- Amitians INR 590 (500 + 18% GST inclusive) and will be electronically deposited. (Non-Refundable)
- Each participant must confirm their registration by sending a mail to the official email address. The subject of the mail will be: “Registration for the 4th National Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law (AQCL)”, followed by the body of the mail as: “Name of the participant, contact no. and statement of successful submission of Google form”.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.