About the Organizer
The National Service Scheme (NSS) is a Central Sector Scheme of the Government of India by the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports. This platform provides opportunities to the students ranging from +2 Board level to Technical Institution, Graduate & Post Graduate at colleges and University level of India to take part in various government led community service activities & programs.
Since the inception of the NSS in the year 1969, the number of students strength increased from 40,000 to over 3.8 million up to the end of March 2018 in various universities, colleges, and institutions of higher learning who have volunteered to take part in various community service programs.
The NSS unit of NLU ASSAM was established in June 2020 and since then it has held several events, talks and seminars on varied topics.
About the Competition
On the occasion of World Water Day, the NSS UNIT OF NLU ASSAM is organizing a National PowerPoint Presentation Competition- ‘Pradarshan‘. This competition is the first of its kind to be organized by the unit. The aim behind holding this competition is to evoke youths to enhance their creativity and bring out myriad solutions on some of the issues pertaining to water use and management.
Open for all the students, academicians, researchers, and all others who wish to contribute to water management.
Structure of the PowerPoint Presentation Competition
The National PowerPoint Presentation Competition – PRADARSHAN will be organized by the NSS unit of NLU Assam in 2 Stages: Registration and topic selection
- Participants must register and select the topic before the due date to be eligible for participation.
- A maximum of 10 teams will be considered for the competition on first come, first serve basis.
- Registration is free of cost.
- Topics once selected will not be changed under any circumstances.
- Each participant can register only once.
- A maximum of 1 co-participant is allowed to take part in the competition along with the team coordinator. So, a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 2 participants can register under a team.
- The last date for registration is March 21, 2022.
- All participants are expected to use the latest version of Microsoft Power Point for the presentation rounds.
- The minimum number of slides required in the presentation is Five.
- Use of all kinds’ graphical, visual and audio effects is permitted.
- Participants are required to come up with a unique tag-line pertaining to the sub-topic
- Inclusion of your name and the university name in the presentation is strictly prohibited.
- The presentation must be an original idea of the participants.
How to Register?
Register through the link- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfzLcfaKSW-U1bmtgca0g2TyHyUEMOyl3rHXyVZjWP0EQYVTA/viewform
March 21, 2022, or after the successful registration by 10 teams
- Groundwater: making the invisible visible
- Water reclamation and reuse
- Freshwater restoration
Mail at: email@example.com
- Ms. Devanshi Srivastava, Convenor: +918953922746
- Mr. Harshvardhan, Convenor: +918789835454
- Mr. Shalin Bukalsaria, Co-ordinator: +917002517957
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.