About Navrachna University
Navrachana University is a Private University established under the Gujarat Private University Act, 2009. The University has five schools: School of Business and Law, School of Engineering and Technology, School of Liberal Studies and Education, School of Environmental Design and Architecture and School of Science. We have around 22 programs across all the schools. Under the aegis of the School of Business and Law, the University runs a Five Years Integrated BBA-LLB Law program.
About the National Opinion Writing Competition
Right to Life is one of the basic as well as a fundamental right without which other rights cannot be enjoyed. But, if the person has a right to life, the question arises whether the same person can also exercise his right to die. Especially during the pandemic, we have noticed an enormous death doll in India during the second wave.
Hundreds of unaccounted corpses had been found in the river Ganga which has been burned and buried without any cremation rituals. Hence, in the present time, it is very important for us to evaluate whether Indian Citizens can exercise the right to die with dignity.
The topic for the National Opinion Writing Competition is ‘Right to die with dignity: A Fundamental Right?’
- Only undergraduate law students can take part in the competition.
- All submissions must be original and unpublished.
- One author can send only one entry.
- The write-up shall be in between 500-2000 words.
- The content shall be written in Times New Roman with a font size of 12 and line spacing shall be 1.5 with appropriate footnotes.
- The write-up shall be in ‘.doc’ or ‘docx’ form and it shall be attached in the following link along with the basic details for registration.
- The content shall be judged on the ground of novelty, reasoning, use of language and coherence.
Rs 150 per entry
The payment can be made here.
To register, click here.
- Last date of submission of the write-up: December 26, 2021
- The result will be announced within 15 days from the submission deadline.
- First Prize: Rs. 3,000/-
- Second Prize: Rs. 2,000/-
- Third Prize: Rs. 1,000/-
- E-Certificates shall be given to all the participants.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.