About University institute of Legal studies (UILS)
University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS) was established as the constituent department of Panjab University, in the academic session 2004-05. During a short period, it has emerged as one of the premier legal Institutes in the country with a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Students are trained in the essence of the substantive laws, techniques of procedural laws, methods of client counselling, and skills in legal and social sciences research, etc
About Panjab University, Chandigarh
One of the oldest universities in India, Panjab University (PU) established in Lahore in 1882, has a long tradition of pursuing excellence in teaching and research in science and technology, humanities, social sciences, performing arts, and sports. The glorious traditions of the University established during more than 138 years of its service to the nation are a source of inspiration for the present generation of faculty members and students.
About Society of quiz
The Society for Quiz is a constituent society of the University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh. The Society owes its existence to the vital role played by the quizzes in the learning process. Considering how promising the quizzes are in terms of expanding the horizons of one’s knowledge and improving the efficiency of mind, the Society is completely devoted to organizing various types of quizzes throughout the year, both online and offline. Also, to keep the spirit of competition alive, the Society aims not to limit itself to its home institution but also to reach out to the students throughout the nation.
About Constitution day
Constitution Day also known as National Law Day, is celebrated in India on 26 November every year to commemorate the adoption of the Constitution of India. On 26 November 1949, the Constituent Assembly of India adopted to the Constitution of India, and it came into effect on 26 January 1950. The Government of India declared 26 November as Constitution Day on 19 November 2021 by a gazette notification.
- The competition is open to all the students pursuing a Bachelor’s/Master’s/PG degree or Certificate course from any affiliated University/College/Institute.
- The competition is also open to the school students (9-12 classes).
- No restriction on the number of entries from one University/College/Institute.
- The Registration for the Quiz can be done by clicking on the following link: CLICK HERE
- The Last date for registration is November 24 , 2021.
- There is No Registration Fee for the Competition.
Scheme of quiz
There will be no negative marking for the quiz.
- All the questions in the quiz will be in the Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ’s) format.
- The participant who submits the quiz earlier will be preferred in case of a tie between participants.
- The participants registering for the quiz via the Google Registration form will receive a confirmation mail from our side.
- The Confirmation mail will have the link to join the WhatsApp Group upon which all the important updates regarding the quiz and the link of the competition will be sent.
MODE OF QUIZ
- The quiz will be played via Google Forms.
- The Link for the quiz will be sent on the WhatsApp Group so formed for the quiz.
- The link for joining the WhatsApp group for the Quiz will be sent in the confirmation mail, once the participant successfully submits the registration form for the same.
- Organizers will not be responsible for any technical error in the registration for the quiz competition or any connectivity/device failure during the Quiz.
For more info, read the official brochure.
|TASK||DATE||DAY & TIME|
|Last Date of Registration||NOV 24 , 2021||Tuesday Midnight|
|Quiz Competition (Round 1)||NOV 26, 2021||Friday from 06:30 PM to 07:00 PM|
|Result Declaration(Round 1)||NOV 27 , 2021||Saturday|
|Quiz Competition (Round 2)||NOV 28, 2021||Sunday from 06:30 PM to 06:45 PM|
|Result Declaration(Round 2)||NOV 29 , 2021||Saturday|
|Receiving of Certificates||DEC 19 , 2021||Sunday|
- The 1st Winner will get a cash prize of Rs. 1000 + Certificate of Merit (E-Certificate).
- The 2nd Winner will get a cash prize of Rs. 750+ Certificate of Merit (E-Certificate).
- The 3rd Winner will get a cash prize of Rs. 500+ Certificate of Merit (E-Certificate).
- The Top 10 winners will get a Certificate of Commendation (E- Certificate).
- The Next Top 25 winners will get a Certificate of Recognition (E-Certificate).
- All the participants of the Quiz will be given the Certificate of Participation (E-Certificate).
Kindly mail your queries at – email@example.com
In case of any query, you can also contact our student convenors via:
Vaibhav Goyal (President): 9781520216
Rabia Mittal (Secretary): 9780212040
Pranjali Aggarwal (Treasurer): 7858820006