About Panjab University
One of the oldest universities in India, Panjab University (PU) established in Lahore in 1882, has a long tradition of pursuing excellence in teaching and research in science and technology, humanities, social sciences, performing arts, and sports.
About UILS, PU
University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS) was established as the constituent department of Panjab University, in the academic session 2004-05. During a short period, it has emerged as one of the premier legal Institutes in the country with a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Students are trained in the essence of the substantive laws, techniques of procedural laws, methods of client counselling, and skills in legal and social sciences research, etc
About the Society for Quiz
The Society for Quiz is a constituent society of the University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh. The Society owes its existence to the vital role played by the quizzes in the learning process. Considering how promising the quizzes are in terms of expanding the horizons of one’s knowledge and improving the efficiency of mind, the Society is completely devoted to organizing various types of quizzes throughout the year, both online and offline.
Also, to keep the spirit of competition alive, the Society aims not to limit itself to its home institution but also to reach out to the students throughout the nation. Furthermore, believing in the potential of a quiz as an activity to raise general awareness, the Society is also unrestricted in its choice of topics for the quizzes and is not limited merely to the topics of the law.
About the Online Quiz Competition
The Society for Quiz, University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh is organizing a National Online Quiz Competition on the topic “General Sciences- UPSC” on February 18, 2022 (Round-1) and February 20, 2022 (Round-2) under the guidance of Prof. (Dr.) Rajinder Kaur, Director, University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh and Dr Pushpinder Kaur, Associate Professor (Law), University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- The competition is open to all the students pursuing a Bachelor’s/Master’s/PG degree or Certificate course from any affiliated University/College/Institute.
- The competition is also open to the school students (9-12 classes).
- No restriction on the number of entries from one University/College/Institute.
General Sciences (UPSC) – Evolution of the Earth, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Current events on Science and Technology.
Scheme of Quiz
- There will be no negative marking for the quiz.
- All the questions in the quiz will be in the Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ’s) format.
- The participant who submits the quiz earlier will be preferred in case of a tie between participants.
- The participants registering for the quiz via the Google Registration form will receive a confirmation mail from our side.
- The participants of the event will be added by the team of SFQ in the Quiz WhatsApp group for the purpose of this event.
Mode of Quiz
- The quiz will be played via Google Forms.
- The link for the quiz will be sent on the WhatsApp Group so formed for the quiz.
- The link for joining the WhatsApp group for the Quiz will be sent in the confirmation mail, once the participant successfully submits the registration form for the same.
- Organizers will not be responsible for any technical error in the registration for the quiz competition or any connectivity/device failure during the Quiz.
How to Register?
The registration for the quiz can be done by clicking on the link- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd9SiRYa1fk8Uq0Aa2XHN_1P5YsXag6hFfFSLMuvU1G1xtohA/viewform
|Last Date of Registration||February 16, 2022||Wednesday (Midnight)|
|Quiz Competition (Round I)||February 18, 2022||Friday (6:30 PM – 7 PM)|
|Result Declaration (Round I)||February 19, 2022||Saturday|
|Quiz Competition (Round II)||February 20, 2022||Sunday (6:30 PM – 6:45 PM)|
|Result Declaration (Round II)||February 21, 2022||Monday|
|Receiving of Certificates||March 10, 2022||Thursday|
- 1st Winner: Cash prize of Rs. 1000 + Certificate of Merit (E-Certificate).
- 2nd Winner: Cash prize of Rs. 750+ Certificate of Merit (E-Certificate).
- 3rd Winner: Cash prize of Rs. 500+ Certificate of Merit (E-Certificate).
- The Top 10 winners will get a Certificate of Commendation (E- Certificate).
- The Next Top 25 winners will get a Certificate of Recognition (E-Certificate).
- All the participants of the article writing competition will be given the Certificate of Participation (E-Certificate).
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case of any query, you can also contact the student convenors via:
- Vaibhav Goyal (President): 9781520216
- Rabia Mittal (Secretary): 9780212040
- Pranjali Aggarwal (Treasurer): 7858820006
- For registration and certificate, kindly contact:
- Sahil Jain (Event Coordinator): 9468031236
- Chakshu Gupta (Co-Coordinator): 8847407840
- Yuvraj Dhananjaya (Co-Coordinator): 9988216307
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.