MAIMS was established in 2003 by Maharaja Agrasen Technical Education Society. The Society comprises a group of educationists, eminent industrialists and people from different walks of life. The Society has got success in establishing institutions of repute in the areas of Management, Law, Engineering and Journalism etc.
About the Justice J.S. Verma ADR & Client Counselling Competition 2022
The fest shall comprise various academic competitions and cultural events, which will witness the participation of students from law schools across the nation. It seeks to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas and experiences between students.
The events would serve as academic stimulations and harness skills like self-awareness, critical thinking, organizational skills, and team work, making them better professionals. The event seeks to encourage the effective use of alternative dispute resolution mechanisms and to promote an open exchange of ideas, experience and technical know-how between students and legal professionals.
MAIMS believes that this competition will encourage students and legal practitioners to adopt better and faster means of dispute resolution.
Along with this, the MAIMS 2nd National Law Fest- NAVITAS which involves various literary and cultural events, is also being organized.
The 5-day competition comprises 17 events, namely:
- Client Counselling
- Judgement Writing Competition
- Legal and Constitutional History quiz
- Extempore Moot Court Competition
- Creative Writing Competition
- Conquesta- National Constitutional Law Quiz
- Article Writing Competition
- Footloose- Western Dance Competition
- Harmony- Solo Singing Competition
- Folklore- Traditional Dance Competition
- Laughter Nama- Stand Up Comedy
- Am I Picasso??- Poster Making Competition
- Cash the tRRRash- Best Out of Waste
- JAM- Just a Minute
MAIMS 2nd Justice J.S. Verma ADR & Client Counselling Competition, 2022 & NAVITAS, MAIMS 2nd National Law Fest 2022 is scheduled to be held from 23rd March, 2022 to 27th March, 2022 in virtual mode.
Client Counselling Competition
Judgment Writing Competition
Legal and Constitutional History Quiz
Extempore Moot Court Competition
Creative Writing Competition
Conquesta-National Constitutional Law Quiz
Article Writing Competition
Footloose- Western Dance Competition
Harmony-Solo Singing Competition
Folklore-Traditional Dance Competition
Laughter-Nama Stand Up Comedy Competition
Am I Picasso? Poster Making Competition
Cash the Trrrash-Best Out of Waste Competition
JAM- Just A Minute Competition
Registration and Fee Payment Details
Kindly refer to the brochure for the registration details of each competition.
Payment Deadline: March 5, 2022
For NEFT/IMPS/BANK Transfer
- Account Number – 604202050000047
- Account Holder’s Name – Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies
- Bank Name – Union Bank of India
- IFSC Code – UBIN0560421
- Branch – Sector 22, Rohini, Delhi -110086
- Registration Deadline for each competition: March 5, 2022
- Mediation Competition: March 23-25, 2022
- Arbitration Competition: March 23-25, 2022
- Negotiation Competition: March 23-25, 2022
- Client Counselling Competition: March 23-25, 2022
- Judgement Writing Competition: March 25, 2022
- Legal and Constitutional History Quiz: March 26, 2022
- Extempore Moot Court Competitio: March 26, 2022
- Creative Writing Competition: March 26, 2022
- Conquesta-National Constitutional Law Quiz: March 26, 2022
- Article Writing Competition: March 26, 2022
- Footloose- Western Dance Competition: March 26, 2022
- Harmony – Solo Singing Competition: March 26, 2022
- Folklore- Traditional Dance Competition: March 26, 2022
- Laughter Nama- Stand Up Comedy: March 27, 2022
- Am I Picasso?? – Poster Making Competition: March 27, 2022
- Cash the tRRRash – Best Out of Waste: March 27, 2022
- JAM – Just A Minute: March 27, 2022
- For any queries, feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com or contact the following:
- Prince Grover (Programme Co-ordinator): +919958205233
- Khyaati Bansal (Programme Co-ordinator): +919599230908
- Kashish Bhardwaj (Programme Co-ordinator): +919821394624
- Follow our LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook pages for more updates.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.