About Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies
MAIMS was established in 2003 by Maharaja Agrasen Technical Education Society. The Institute has attained a distinct position in running BBA, B.Com (H), BA (H) Eco., BA JMC, BA LL.B (Integrated), and BBA LL.B (Integrated) programmes affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi. We collaborate and maintain excellent relationships with industry and leading corporate houses for training an internship opportunities. This gives our students an edge over others, which is reflected in our year after year high placement rates. At MAIMS, we inspire dreams, galvanise
actions, and define the vision for tomorrow. Our enthusiasm knows no bounds and our dedication to take education to new heights is indeed strong.
About Department of Law
The Department of Law was established in 2017 by introducing a five-year integrated BA LL.B degree course. Established as a unit of the Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies, the Department aims to provide quality education with a professional approach to the budding legal professionals. The year 2020 has added another feather to its cap with the introduction of the five-year integrated BBA LL.B course. Entry to the five-year course is through the rankings of the CLAT (Common Law Aptitude Test). The Department is equipped with requisite facilities like Moot Court, Legal Services Clinic, etc., as stipulated by the Bar Council of India. It has a mix of senior seasoned faculty as well as young and dynamic faculty.
MAIMS 2nd National Moot Court Competition, 2021
Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies 2nd National Moot Court Competition, 2021, aims to provide a platform for students across India to showcase their advocacy and research skills by competing in a professional and challenging environment. The purpose of organizing this competition is to help the participants nurture their prime advocacy skills. The Department of Law, MAIMS has been successful in organizing several mega-events in the recent past, including Intra Moot Court Competition (2019), Intra Trial Advocacy Competition (2020), 1st National Moot Court Competition (2020) as well as an Induction Moot Court Competition. The Inaugural Ceremony of the event will be organised in a Physical Mode (subject to the prevailing Government Protocols). In wake of the pandemic, we are holding the Competition Rounds at a Virtual Platform in order to ensure safety of the participants.
I. PROGRAM DETAILS
The MAIMS 2nd National Moot Court Competition, 2021, will be held in a Hybrid Mode from 26th November to 28th November 2021.
- The competition is open for students who are pursuing LL.B three-year / five-year course during the current academic year.
- Only one team is permitted to participate from each participating Institution.
- Each team shall consist of three members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
- In a team consisting of three members, two members shall be designated as ‘Speakers,’ and the third member shall be designated as ‘Researcher.’
- All the participating teams must confirm participation by filling a Registration Form on or before October 25, 2021.
- As per the rules, each team upon completition of registration shall be allotted a unique Team Code for the competition. Each team must use the Team Code for further communication with the organizers during the course of the competition.
- Any change in team composition must be intimated to the Organizer at the earliest through e-mail (email@example.com). Such change must be accompanied by a freshly filled registration form.
- Participants will receive an approval email, signifying the acceptance of their request for participation latest by October 27, 2021.
- The participating teams are required to pay Rs. 3,000/- as registration fees
The Last Date for Payment of Registration Fees is October 25, 2021.
For Rule Book
For Moot problem
Release of Moot Problem -17/09/2021
Registration Open – 17/09/2021
Registration Closed – 25/10/2021
Last Date of Payment – 25/10/2021
Team Code Allotment – 27/10/2021
Last Date of Seeking Clarifications – 30/10/2021
Publishing of Clarifications – 04/11/2021
Last Date for Memorial Submission (Soft Copy Only) – 13/11/2021
Inaugural Ceremony, Draw of Lots & Exchange of Memorials- 26/11/2021
Researcher’s Test – 27/11/2021
Preliminary Rounds – 27/11/2021
Quarter-finals – 27/11/2021
Semi-Finals – 28/11/2021
Finals – 28/11/2021
Closing Ceremony and Announcement of Awards – 28/11/2021
For More Details Contact-
For regular updates, join us: