About Gautam Buddha University
The Uttar Pradesh Act (9) of 2002 founded Gautam Buddha University, which began its inaugural academic session in August 2008 on its 511-acre lush green campus in Greater Noida. The University is a member of the Association of Indian Universities and is accredited by the University Grants Commission under the UGC Act.
About GBU School of Law, Justice, and Governance
With the formation of its School of Law, Justice, and Governance in 2011, Gautam Buddha University—legitimately intended as a “centre of excellence”—began its ambitious multidisciplinary academic programme. It is a university for people with transformative ideas and a desire to make a difference in the world. In the domains of law, justice, and governance, the School aspires to promote the progress of learning, teaching, and research.
- Interested teams are required to register by sending the following information latest by 31st December 2021 through e-mail with the subject “Registration- GBU National Moot Court Competition” at firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Name of the Institution or University
- Correspondence of Institution or University
- Details of Participants:
- Speaker 1: Full Name, Contact, E-mail Speaker 2: Full Name, Contact, E-mail
- Researcher: Full Name, Contact, E-mail iv. Duly filled Registration Form
- Registration Fee: Rs 1500/-for each participating team consisting of 3 members (500 each participant for accommodation), Total – 3,000/- to be submitted through Demand Draft, Cheque, or online mode.
- The teams for registration are required to send a scanned copy of the Registration Form (PDF Format Only) duly signed and sealed by the Head of the Institution or Department along with the scanned copy of Demand Draft or Cheque drawn in favor of “Gautam Buddha University” latest by 5th January 2022 on email@example.com
- The teams are required to send the hard copies of the registration form along with payment by way of Any Online mode via post or by hand to the Administrators latest by 10th January 2022 on the following correspondence:
- The Dean (I/C), School of Law, Justice, and Governance, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida
- The receipt of hard copies of the Registration Form along with the payment to the aforementioned address only shall confirm the participation of a team in the competition. An acknowledgment of the receipt of required documents shall be mailed to the respective Team Members and concerned Faculty along with Team Code Number.
- Communication with any one of the Team Members shall be deemed to be communication to the entire team for the purposes of this Competition. The administrators shall not be responsible for any error or discrepancies in the details and the Registration Form, in which case the details given in the latter shall prevail.
- The accommodation & food will be provided by the university for 2 days inclusive of breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- In case, the event is organised online, your accommodation fees will be refunded to your respective bank accounts.
- In case of any internet connectivity issue or technical glitch from the side of the participants amounting to their unavailability at the given point of time or amounting to exceeding the time allocated for the said oral round the discretion of the panel judging the round will prevail'(ONLINE MODE)
Clarifications to the competition problem
- Teams may request clarifications in the Competition Problem via e-mail with the subject “Clarifications- GBU Moot” to firstname.lastname@example.org, latest by 10th January 2022 after which no clarifications shall be entertained.
- No clarifications relating to the Competition Problem shall be entertained after the aforementioned date.
Last Date for Registration 31st December 2021
Last Date for the Submission of Memorial 15th January 2022
Last Date for sending the hard copies of Memorial 20th January 2022
Last Date for seeking clarifications 10th January 2022
Orientation & Draw of Lots for the Preliminary Rounds 4th February 2022
Preliminary Rounds 5th February 2022
Quarter-Finals and 5th February 2022
Semi-Finals & Final Round 6th February 2022
Payment mode can be NEFT/RTGS/GOOGLE PLAY/PHONEPE/PAYTM/UPI
TRANSFER/BHIM in favour of GAUTAM BUDDHA UNIVERSITY
BANK NAME – Punjab National Bank
BANK BRANCH – GBU, Greater Noida
ACCOUNT NO. – 6660000100000025
IFSC CODE – PUNB0666000
NOTE: Please attach the screenshot and transaction ID
in the registration form.
OFFICIAL E-MAIL – email@example.com
NAME: MILIND SARASWAT
NAME: TRIPTI SINGH
NAME: ARCHANA YADAV
NAME: YATHARTH CHAUHAN
NAME: VISHWADEEP SINGH