About Constitutional Law Society, Faculty of Law, Integral University
The Constitutional Law Society was established under the aegis of the Faculty of Law, Integral University, in the year 2018, to promote and encourage the legal literacy, rights, and values that are enshrined in the Constitution among the law students. The Society was founded to encourage discussions and deep rooted understandings as well as to promote legal literacy and principles reflected in the Constitutional Law.
The Society celebrates the “Constitution Day”, in remembrance of the Father of the Indian Constitution – Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, to reinforce the significance and importance of the Constitution. The Constitutional Law Society, Faculty of Law, Integral University is organizing the 4th Edition of it National Essay Writing Competition, on the occasion of Constitution Day, 2021.
- Indian Constitution and the Principle of Gender Equality
- Indian Constitution and Free Press
- Freedom of Expression in Current Regime
The competition is open for undergraduate and postgraduate students, studying in any of the recognised Schools/Colleges/Departments of the Universities.
Release of Notification: 11th November 2021.
Last Date of Submission: 22nd November 2021, 11:59 PM.
Release of Results: 26th November 2021.
- 1st Prize: Certificate of Appreciation + Trophy + Cash Prize
- 2nd Prize: Certificate of Appreciation + Trophy + Cash Prize
- 3rd Prize: Certificate of Appreciation + Trophy + Cash Prize
- Top 5 entries will be published on Constitutional Law Society Blog. E-Certificates will be provided to all the participants.
The participation fee (non-refundable) of Rs. 50/- is to be paid for registration, using the payment details given below.
Either use the below-mentioned account details or UPI or PhonePay/GooglePay, for sending the participation fee.
• Account Name: Harsh Kumar Upadhyay
• Account Number: 38398560138
• Bank Name: State Bank of India
• IFSC Code: SBIN8003
UPI: 9984247865@ybl, PhonePay/GooglePay: 9984247865
In case of any query, write to us at email@example.com.