About the Organisers
NMIMS School of Law Hyderabad offers an outstanding legal education to inculcate a wide range of legal skills useful for the legal profession including the corporate level. Established in 2019 by NMIMS University, one of the premier Deemed-to-be Universities in India, the programs offered in our law school have all qualities and niceties of the programs offered by world-class Universities over the world. NMIMS School of Law, Hyderabad aspires to be a global centre of scholarly excellence in the field of law and justice and will prepare outstanding and innovative law professionals with a socially responsible outlook through holistic legal education. A Law School with a global focus and international outreach dedicated to advancing human dignity, social and economic welfare, and justice through knowledge of the law.
About the Memorial Drafting Competition
The purpose of this is to help future lawyers to improve their writing, research, and analytical skills. Having the ability to draft effectively is fundamental for any budding lawyer. Prepared for a legal situation, players should exercise caution and their knowledge of the law. Essentially, the point of the competition is to bring out comprehension skills in every contestant. Participants of the National Memorial Drafting Competition are expected to assess the proposition’s facts, with the essential arguments needing to be supported by relevant factual and legal sources.
All students enrolled bonafide in an undergraduate i.e. 3 years/ 5 years and a postgraduate law program conducted by any college or university shall be eligible for participation in the competition. The cross-Institutional team are eligible to participate.
|Last Date to Register
|Deadline for seeking Clarification
|Release of Clarifications
|Last Date of Memorial Submission
|1st week of March
- Best Memorial for the Petitioner: Rs 3,500
- Best Memorial for the Respondent: Rs 3,500
- Runner up (Best Memorial for the Petitioner) – Rs 1,500
- Runner up (Best Memorial for the Respondent) – Rs 1,500
- The top 10 teams will receive certificates of merit.
- Each participant will receive a Certificate of Participation upon successful
- participation in the competition.
- Account Holder Name- SVKM’S NMIMS Bank – KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK Branch- JUHU VILE PARLE WEST
- Account Number – 2311578254
- IFSC Code – KKBK0000661
- Prof. Sridip Nambiar, Faculty Coordinator, School of Law, NMIMS Hyderabad
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms Lasya Chukka, Convener, Moot Court Society School of law, NMIMS Hyderabad. +91-8328056549
- Ms Nikita Sikarwar, Co-convener, Moot Court Society School of law, NMIMS Hyderabad. +91-7240869385
All Communication(s)/update(s) concerning the competition, must be addressed to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-