Qure.ai develops artificial intelligence-enabled products and platforms for healthcare diagnostics. They have a talented team of data scientists, deep learning engineers, regulatory experts, commercial team and client managers. They are an artificial intelligence-based start-up founded in 2016, primarily based in Mumbai & Bangalore with subsidiaries in the US and UK. They provide accessible and affordable solutions to the healthcare industry by deploying their AI algorithms. Artificial Intelligence technology evolves fast, and healthcare regulators are striving to keep up. Their solutions have impacted more than 4 million lives in 50 countries. Qure is an equal-opportunity employer.
Who are they looking for?
Someone who is
- self-motivated and dynamic.
- willing to take on multiple legal challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- a team player with strong legal acumen and a sense of professional integrity.
- great with interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
- capable of bringing innovative ideas while approaching legal challenges
What you would get to learn here?
- Corporate Secretarial
- Intellectual Property
- Data Privacy
- Basic regulatory
What you would get an opportunity to learn here?
- Structuring various types of legal contracts, such as Non-Disclosure Agreements, License and Distribution Agreements, Master Service Agreements and Statements of Work, Vendor agreements and engagement letters, Data Processing Agreements, and Business Associate Agreements.
- Drafting, reviewing, redlining, negotiating and executing the above-mentioned contracts.
- Liasoning with customers, vendors and consultants in India and abroad.
- Managing the IPR portfolio of the organisation.
- Managing privacy law-related matters such as GDPR, HIPAA etc.
- Being familiar with applicable laws and regulations related to IP, open-source, data privacy and data security etc.
- Creating workflows, playbooks and trackers to improve the legal processes.
- Advising on legal implications based on the general operations of the organisation.
- Managing overall legal, and secretarial compliance of the organisation and its subsidiaries.
- Researching various legal aspects.
- Pursuing law from a reputed law school
- A prior internship experience is preferable
- Excellent drafting and communication skills
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-