About the University
Quantum University is a private university in Uttarakhand, India. The University was earlier known as quantum Global Campus Roorkee. The University campus is located in the town of Roorkee with its corporate office in Dehradun.
Quantum University Roorkee was founded in 2008 by industrialist Shri Shyam Sunder Goyal. The core programs initially offered by the college were in the disciplines of Engineering and Management. In 2014 the college started programs in Graduate Studies
About the Competition
Quantum National Debate Competition (QNDC-2022) on March 7, 2022, as a pre-celebration of International Women’s Day.
Women are the Better Political leaders.
Undergraduate and postgraduate students across Indian Universities and Institutes.
Note: Maximum of two teams are allowed from one institution in which both members may be from different programs but one will speak in favor of and another will be against the motion.
- The Best team award is Rs. 1500/- plus e-certificate of Merit
- The I runner up award is Rs. 1100/- plus e-certificate of Merit
- The II Runner up award is Rs. 1000/- plus e-certificate of Merit
- E- Certificate will be given to all the participants.
- The joining link of the competition will be shared only with the registered students later on.
- Maximum two teams are allowed from one institution in which both members may be from different programs but one will speak in favor of and another will be against the motion.
Free of Cost
How to Register?
For participating in the event, please register yourself by clicking here.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.