IMS Unison University, Dehradun is organizing the 5th National Client Counselling Competition from September 29 to October 1 ,2022.
It is our pleasure to invite you to the 5th National Client Counselling Competition, to be held from September 29 to October 1, 2022 at IMS Unison University, Dehradun.
One of the most important traits of a law professional is to counsel people who seek assistance in understanding the legal implications of their actions. It is thus a prerequisite for any advocate to possess the fundamental skills which would help him create a successful rapport with the client.
Students of three-year and five-year law degree courses from any University/Law School/College/Department are eligible to apply for registration of their team.
- Cyber Law
- Criminal Law
- Constitutional law
- Corporate Law
- Family Law & Arbitration Law
There shall be three rounds of this competition.
- Knock-out Round: According to the scores, the top 4 teams will move to the semi-ﬁnal rounds.
- Semi-Final: Top 4 teams that qualiﬁes the knockout round shall compete against each other and out of which 2 teams shall be carried forward to the ﬁnal round.
- Final Round: Top 2 teams from the Semi-Final Round shall compete against each other and the winner and the runners-up shall be declared from them.
- Best Team: INR 6,000
- Runner Up Team: INR 4000
- Best Client: INR 2000
- Certificate of Participation
- Teams can register by filling up the google form given at the end of this post.
- Only 14 teams will be allowed to register in the competition on a first come-first serve basis.
- Once a team registers by completing all the formalities, a Code shall be assigned to the team (hereinafter “Team Code”).
- Teams can register for the competition either through the official channel of their institute or as independent participation.
- The registration fee for each team shall be INR 1200/- for each team.
- The registration fee is non-transferable and non-refundable.
September 5, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.