About the ICFAI:
The ICFAI University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand (hereinafter referred to as the University) was established under the ICFAI University Act 2003 (Act No.16 of 2003) passed by the Uttaranchal Legislative Assembly and assented to by the Governor on July 08, 2003.
About the Event:
In an effort to disseminate legal knowledge and research, ICFAI Law School, Dehradun presents National Article Writing Competition to give a platform to budding lawyers to express their views on the integral legal issues.
The primary objective of this competition is to encourage law students across various colleges in India, to develop analytical thinking on data privacy issues and analysis of the existing laws.
With an endeavor to encourage the enthusiasm of the young students of the legal fraternity to come up with new ideas and suggestions to decipher current legal conflicts, the broad theme of the competition is reserved as “Emerging Data Privacy Laws: Challenges and Perspectives”.
Students pursuing the three or five-year LL.B course from any Law school/ college/ university in India are eligible to participate. Students pursuing their LL.M. from any Law school/ college/ university are eligible to participate.
Registration & Submission Process:
- The registration is restricted to only 100 participants, which will be strictly on “First Come First Serve Basis”.
- Submission of Abstract shall amount to registration for the Competition.
- A brief abstract not exceeding 300 words, on the topic chosen, must be uploaded by clicking here in PDF or Word format on or before 20th June 2021.
- The soft copy of the article must be uploaded latest by 30th June 2021, by clicking here.
No Registration Fee
- Last Date of Abstract Submission: 20th June 2021
- Last Date of Article Submission: 30th June 2021
- Declaration of Results: 10th July 2021
- The author with the highest score will be declared as the “Winner” and shall be awarded a
Certificate of Merit.
- The runner up shall be awarded Certificate of Appreciation
- Participation Certificates shall be awarded, via email, to the top 20 entries.
- Top 20 articles shall be published in a book bearing ISBN no.
For regular updates, join us: