About the Organiser
SRM School of Law is situated within the SRM Institute of Technology, Kattankulathur Campus. Since its inception in 2014 has laid focus on a holistic approach to the study of law, taught in the context of the socio-economic-cultural developments in India.
This is the sixth edition of the Annual National Moot Court Competition.
About the Virtual Moot
SRM School of Law is organizing VII SRMIST National Moot Court Competition, 2022 scheduled from 11th to March 13, 2022.
All students enrolled in 3-year LLB program or 5-year integrated LLB programme shall be eligible to participate in the VII SRMIST National Moot Court Competition, 2022.
The team composition shall be as follows: 2 Speakers & 1 Researcher. The teams may choose to participate without a Researcher.
- Online registrations will be open from 7 February 2022. Teams must register online latest by 2 March 2022 through the link – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc0mkkhwMD91jKUCfDSLYjvPt4i3UDCuB-JyS75y6e_eOmQfw/viewform
- Participants will receive an approval as confirmation of their online registration & participation from time to time as and when they register.
- A scanned copy of the approval letter duly signed by any of the following: Faculty-in-charge of MCS/MCA, Registrar, Principal, Dean, Director, Chancellor or Vice-Chancellor on the letter head of the participating college/institution/University is required to be uploaded during the online registration process. The letter must contain the names, year/semester of study of the participants.
- Alternatively, teams may get the signature of any of the aforementioned persons under their official seal on the registration form itself appended below. Registrations without the registration form/approval letter from the college/institution/University as mentioned above is not valid.
- After completing the online registration, teams must ensure that duly filled in scanned form/letter is electronically mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 2 March 2022 with the subject: ‘Registration for VII Annual SRMIST National Moot Court Competition, 2022’.
The registration fee for the competition is Rs. 2,500/- per team.
The registration fee must be paid through NEFT payment mode and the scanned copy of the transaction receipt of the same be enclosed with the registration email mentioned in clause (c) above.
The following are the details of the bank account for payment of the registration fee
- Name of the Bank and Branch: INDIAN BANK, POTHERI
- Account Name: SRM SCHOOL OF LAW
- Account Number: 6314094173
- IFSC: IDIB000S181
- Winners: Rs.30,000/-
- Runners Up: Rs.21,000/-
- Best Speaker: Rs.7,000/-
- Best Researcher: Rs.7,000/-
- Best Memorandum: Rs.7,000/-
- Last Date for Provisional Registration: February 28, 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Receipt of Registration Fees & Scanned Form: March 2, 2022
- Last Date for seeking Clarification: March 3, 2022
- Release of Clarification: March 4, 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Softcopy of Memorandum: March 8, 2022
- Draw of Lots, Researcher’s Test: March 10, 2022
- Inauguration, Prelims and Quarter Finals: March 11, 2022
- Semi-Finals, Finals and Valedictory: March 12, 2022
Mail at: email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.