About the Organiser
The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad is a Deemed University established under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956 and accredited by NAAC with “A” Grade.
About the Conference
Development of any country depends on the industrialisation, but the industrialisation cannot be justified for environmental degradation. Globally the authorities have been trying and planning in phased manner to protect environment and sustain it alongside the industrialisation.
With the advent of technologies, the resources are plundered to the extent of their extinction. Several laws regarding the protection and conservation of environment have become archaic or dormant without any teeth within the legislation to tackle the environment degradation.
On the other hand, several stakeholders and policy designers have a half-hearted approach in framing the policies favouring industries rather than the environment through their words in the legislation.
Taking all these factors into consideration this international conference themed “Trends in Environmental Policy, Law and Justice” attempts to bring different academicians, researchers, policy makers, civil society members as well as the students together at one virtual platform to discuss and deliberate upon different sub-themes which the conference proposes to come out with a concrete solution to the environmental problems.
Academicians, Professionals, Students and Research Scholars.
- The paper should be free from all grammatical and spelling errors.
- The submission must be word-processed and in Times New Roman. The main text should be in font size 12 and footnotes in font size 10, line spacing 1.5 and the text should be justified.
- A one-line gap must be maintained between all paragraphs and headings. Heading levels should be clearly indicated.
- All hyperlinks must be in black colour and must not be underlined.
- Citations should appear as footnotes that are numbered consecutively.
- The manuscript must contain a separate cover letter containing the name of the author(s), institutional affiliation, professional information, contact details, and other relevant information must be provided.
- Only articles in English will be considered for publication.
- Manuscripts submitted shall be understood as final versions, subject to subsequent corrections suggested by the Editors.
- Co-authorship is permissible up to two authors only.
- The word limit for full length research articles is 8000 words. These limits are inclusive of any references, tables, exhibits and appendices. However, the word limit shall be relaxed for exceptional entries.
- Manuscripts should be submitted electronically, in Word format, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Manuscripts submitted to this conference must not have been published elsewhere previously.
- On acceptance of any manuscript for publication, the author would be required to sign a ‘Copyright Form’.
- Non-conformity with the submission guidelines will be a ground for rejection.
- Academicians / Professionals: Rs.1000/-
- Students and Research Scholars: Rs.750/-
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the conference through this link.
- Best Researcher: Rs. 3000/-
- Second Best Paper: Rs. 2000/-
- Third Best Paper: Rs. 1500/-
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: 5th March, 2022
- Intimation of Abstract acceptance: 7th March, 2022
- Last Date for Full Paper Submission: 20th March, 2022
- Mr. D. V. Narasimha Murty, Assistant Professor
- Ms. Aditi Nidhi, Assistant Professor
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.