About Sinhgad Law College
Sinhgad Law College is situated in the spacious location at Ambegaon (BK), STES Ambegaon Campus, Pune.
Sinhgad Law College was established in the year 2003 under the dynamic leadership of Prof. M. N. Navale The College offers a career in legal studies through 11.B (Three Years Course) and HALLB/BSLILBe years course).
About the Competition
The Moot Court Society organizes various regular activities to achieve these objectives The Society undertakes to educate and train the first-year students by organizing an augmentation program on the basics of mooting the environment of the College is conducive for students to acquire requisite skills and professional abilities.
The college has the privilege of hosting every year a very prestigious event Smt. Kashiba Navale National Moot Court Competition.
- The Competition is open to all the Law Colleges / Law Schools and Institutes / Universities, Department of Law in India which are recognized by the Bar Council of India. The participation is open for all the students pursuing LL.B / B.A.LL B in the Three year Course and Five-Year Course respectively.
- Each participating institution should send one team only. e) The team shall comprise of three members wherein two members shall act as speakers and one member will act as researcher.
- Each team will be provided a team code within 24 hours of team registration. Teams should not disclose the identity of their institution: such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification. The decision for the same shall be at the discretion of the Organizers of this competition.
- The substitution of any Team Member by other member is not allowed after the registration deadline is over, except in special circumstances and that too only with the permission of the Organizers.
Sinhagad Law College Pune
How to Register?
- The teams willing to participate are required to register for the Competition by filling a registration form and are requested to send the scanned copy to email@example.com on or before 25th February, 2022 (11:59 P.M. IST).
- While filling the Registration Form, the teams have to choose a primary contact person from the team members. All communications concerning the Competition will be sent by an e-mail to this primary contact person nominated by the team. The nominated primary contact person shall be responsible to convey all the information regarding this competition to the team.
- After submission of the Registration Form, an mail confirming the registration and payment will be sent to the primary contact person.
- Maximum Thirty-two (32) teams shall be allowed to participate in the Competition, on the basis of first come-first serve basis. In case organizers receive more than 32 teams, then a memorial selection round shall take place, and the 32 teams scoring highest marks will be selected for the Oral rounds.
- After the selection round of memorial, the 32 teams scoring highest marks will qualify for oral rounds. The teams who be eliminated will be given a refund of Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand Only) after the competition.
The participating team shall be required to make a payment of Rs. 2500/- (Rupees Two-Thousand and Five Hundred Only) as a Registration fee via Demand Draft (DD) only and shall be sent via post. Details of the same must be filled in the registration form.
The account details are:
Name of the Beneficiary: Sinhgad Law College
Bank Name: TJSB Sahakari Bank Ltd.
Branch: Deccan Gymkhana, Pune.
The DD shall be posted at the following address:
The Principal, Sinhgad Law College,
Sr. No. 10/1, Near Bank of Maharashtra,
Vadgaon Campus, Sinhgad Institute Road,
Ambegaon Bk., Pune, Maharashtra – 411041
The following awards shall be awarded in the Competition:
i) BEST TEAM
WINNING TEAM – Cash Prize of Rs. 21,000/- & Certificate of Merit.
ii) RUNNERS UP
RUNNER-UP TEAM–Cash Prize of Rs.15,000/- & Certificate of Merit.
iii) BEST MEMORIAL
BEST MEMORIAL – Cash Prize of Rs. 5,000/- & Certificate of Merit
iv) BEST SPEAKER
BEST SPEAKER – Cash Prize of Rs. 5,000/- & Certificate of Merit.
v) BEST RESEARCHER
BEST RESEARCHER–Cash Prize of Rs.5,000/- & Certificate of Merit
All the participants will be provided with a Certificate of Participation.
Click here for the moot proposition.
Feb 25, 2022
- Prof. Nitin Bhandare (Moot Court Coordinator)
- Prof. Manjusha Mudgalkar (Asst. Coordinator)
- Mr. Sahil Rathod (President)
- Ms. Tejal Bajaj (Vice- President)
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.