About Raffles University
Raffles University Neemrana, established by an Act of Rajasthan State Legislature, as per Section 2(f) of the UGC Act 1956, is a multi-disciplinary university providing world-class education.
Raffles university was founded by the late Shri Vinod Kumar Gomber, a towering human being gifted with compassion and ethics and the will to impart holistic value-based education to the youth of Rajasthan and beyond, who has also been an alumnus of Harvard University.
About the 6th C.L Agarwal Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2022
The university is privileged to announce the organization of the 6th Edition of their flagship event, C.L. AGARWAL MEMORIAL NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION 2022’, to be held from 27 th April – 29 th April 2022. The event will take place physically.
This competition is being organized in collaboration with ‘Rajasthan Education Trust’, a public charitable trust based out of Jaipur.
Being inspired by the works of Late Shri. C.L. Agarwal and his contribution to the field of Law, Education and Philanthropy, Hon’ble Justice V.S. Dave who had the privilege of close association with Late Shri C.L. Agarwal, became mentor and source of assertive and affective motivation and guidance to the organizers (School of Law, Raffles University) in conducting this prestigious Moot Court Competition.
This year’ s case has been drafted to test the knowledge, research aptitude, and application of the law by the participants in the fields of International Law, Criminal laws, IT laws, etc.
Team Composition and Eligibility Criteria
- Each team shall comprise of three (3) members out of which two (2) will be speakers and one (1) researcher. An observer is allowed to be brought to the competition with a condition that he/she shall not intervene in any proceedings.
- The competition is open for bonafide students pursuing 5 Years and 3 Years Law programs in India.
- Each Law College shall be eligible to send one team. Each team shall be provided with the TEAM CODE. Team should not disclose the identity of their institution in course of proceedings in the court rooms; such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification.
How to Register?
- The teams are requested to send an e-copy of the Registration Form to email@example.com on or before April 5, 2022.
- A registration fee of Rs. 4500/- (Rupees Four Thousand and Five Hundred Only) is to be paid by way of Online Money Transfer/UPI/Paytm/Google in favour of Raffles University. The charges for observer will be Rs. 800 (Eight Hundred only) per day.
- Payment to be done by online mode. Details are as follows-
- Account Number: 013194600000300
- Beneficiary Name: Raffles University
- IFSC Code: YESB0000131
- Bank Name: YES Bank, Neemrana, Alwar, Rajasthan
- Google Pay No: 9928777777
- Details: Student’s name and college/institution name
- The scanned copy of the receipt of online payment (or issues related to payment) must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted after the receipt of the Registration Form, except at the sole discretion of the Organizers.
- Teams should clearly mention the participant’s name including year/semester of study.
- Winners: Rs. 20,000/- Cash Prize and Trophy
- Runners-up: Rs. 10,000/- Cash Prize and Trophy
- Best Speaker: Rs. 5000/- Cash Prize and Trophy
- Best Memorial: Rs. 7000/- Cash Prize and Trophy
Free Certificate Courses
- 100% fee waiver in one of the courses by ‘Lawctopus Law School’ for the members of the winning team (3 coupons). The team has to avail the offer within 3 months.
- 50% fee waiver in one of the courses by ‘Lawctopus Law School’ for the members of the runner up team. The team has to avail the offer within 3 months.
- 15% fee waiver in one of the courses for all the participants.
- Start of online registration: March 1, 2022
- Last date for online registration: April 5, 2022
- Last date for payment of registration fees: April 8, 2022
- Last date for receiving copies of registration form: April 11, 2022
- Last date for requesting clarification: April 13, 2022
- Last date for requesting memorials soft copy: April 15, 2022
- Last date for submission of memorial hard copies: April 19, 2022
Any clarification for the competition can be sought from:
- Mr. Arun Verma (Head of Department)
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Mob. No.: +91-8077921962
- Ms. Sabiha Khan (Convener)
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mob. No.: +91-8954069567
- Ms. Shambhawi Tiwari (Co-Convener)
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Mob. No.: +91-8840851849
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.