About School of Law, Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology
Sathyabama school of law aspires to be an internationally – renowned Centre for research and teaching in law. School of Law is dedicated to advancing human dignity, social welfare, and justice through knowledge of the law.
About the Jeppiaar Virtual Moot Court Competition 2022
The School of Law of SIST (Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology) is organizing the Col. Dr. Jeppiaar 3rd All India Virtual Moot Court Competition 2022, to be held from April 28 to 30, 2022.
Eligibility and Team Composition
- Students pursuing their bachelor’s degree in Law, i.e., either 3 year or 5-year courses from all law colleges/institutions/universities across the country recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to take part in the competition.
- All three members of a team should belong to the same institution, cross-institute teams are strictly ineligible to participate in the Col. Dr. Jeppiaar 3rd All India Virtual Moot Court Competition 2022.
- Each team shall comprise of two speakers and one researcher (team of 3 members) or two speakers (team of 2 members).
- Only one team per college shall be allowed to participate.
- Any team, intending to change the team composition of the team shall intimate the Organizing Committee by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
How to Register?
Note: For provisional registration, an email stating the institution’s name, email ID, concerned person’s phone number shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the provisional registration is successfully completed, the teams are required to complete the main registration.
The last date for provisional registration is April 10, 2022.
The Main Registration shall be completed by filling up the google form through the link given at the end of this post.
The Google Form must be filled once by each team and the College Identity Card/ any other identification document of each participant must also be uploaded with the Google Forms. The section for the same has been created in the form.
Teams are supposed to complete their Registration by April 15, 2022 by 11:59 pm IST.
Fee and Payment Details
Registration fee: Rs. 2000 per team
The Mode of Payment of the registration fee shall be Account Transfer or UPI transfer.
The Registration fee shall be paid online in favour of the below-mentioned Account.
- Bank name: Indian Bank
- Name: Registrar, Sathyabama University
- Account number: 849833721
- IFSC Code: IDIB000S201
The Registration shall be deemed complete only when the registration fee has been remitted successfully and the application form is duly filled.
Once the application form is filled, the Organizing Committee shall send a confirmation mail to the teams [within 24 hours of registration], which shall consist of their Team Code.
- Release of Moot Problem: March 16, 2022
- Last date for Provisional Registration: April 10, 2022
- Last date for Registration: April 15, 2022
- Last date for Clarifications: April 17, 2022
- Last date for Memorial Submission: April 20, 2022
- Date of Events: April 28-30, 2022
Awards and Prizes
- Winner: INR 10,000 with certificate
- Runne Up: INR 5,000 with certificate
- Best Speaker: INR 2,500 with certificate
- Best Memorial: INR 2,500 with certificate
- E- Certificates will be provided to all the participants.
Mail at: email@example.com
Faculty Coordinator: Mr.P.S.S. Gowrishangar, +91 96298 48534/ +91 9849000331
Moot Court Committee:
- President: Ms. Arya Abaranji. P. S., +91 95000 44929
- Vice President: Mr. Eeshwaa. C.G., +91 63835 50954
- Treasurer: Ms. Aishwarya. K., +91 86828 30609
- Secretary: Mr. Naveen. V., +91 99403 18218
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.