About the Event
Over twelve years, the competition has become one of the biggest moot court competitions in the country which consistently witnesses participation from the top law schools in India with more than 35 top law schools participating in 2021. The competition promises a challenging problem, high competition and excellent judging.
Participants will be provided with the opportunity to argue before an illustrious panel of judges, including judges from Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas and the Competition Commission of India.
Participate in the Competition by registering a team consisting of at least two and not more than three members. A maximum of forty teams will be hosted this time.
The selection would be made on a first come first serve basis. National Law University, Jodhpur would be glad to host your representatives as our guests during the course of the Competition. The Proposition and the Official Rules of the Competition have been sent along with the invitation. The same would also be available on the Competition web page.
They would appreciate an e-mail confirmation of your institution’s participation in the Competition at the earliest. Provisional registration (in case the team composition has not been determined), if not done yet, may be done by sending an e-mail confirming participation.
Competition is an invite-only event, limited to 40 teams.
- Provisional registration, in case the team composition has not been determined, may be done by sending an e-mail confirming participation.
- Kindly direct all correspondence related to the competition to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fee and Payment Details
- For making an online payment, kindly access the NLUJ Online Fee Portal at http://www.nlujodhpur.ac.in/nlu-fees/
- On the webpage please enter your Email Address and click on “Continue”.
- After clicking on “Continue”, you will be redirected to the page “Fee Details” wherein from the drop down list, please select the event that you are paying the fee for i.e. Thirteenth NLU Antitrust Law Moot Court Competition, 2022. Once you select the option, the event name and the fee amount shall automatically be filled i.e. Rupees 1500/-.
- You are requested to fill the remaining details on the form i.e. your Name, Mobile Number, Email Address and your Institute’s Name. You can leave the “Roll No.” field empty.
- After verifying your details on the next page, click on “Pay” to proceed to make the payment.
- You shall be redirected to the HDFC payment gateway portal wherein you can select your preferred mode of payment. After filling your required details, click on “Pay Now”.
- Upon successful payment, a receipt would be generated.
- After making the payment, please send an email to email@example.com with the Subject “Payment of Registration Fee_The Thirteenth NLU Antitrust Law Moot Court Competition 2022”, mentioning the Reference Number and attaching a copy of the Registration Form and receipt of the payment, latest by February 2, 2022.
- Winning Team: Rs. 45,000/-
- Runners Up Team: Rs. 30,000/-
- Best Memoranda: Rs. 8,000/-
- Best Student Advocate: Rs. 7,000/-
- Second Best Student Advocate: Rs. 5,000/-
- Best Student Advocate of the Finals: Rs. 5,000/-
- Commencement of Registration and Release of the Proposition: January 15, 2022
- Last Date for seeking Clarifications to the Proposition: January 23, 2022
- Release of Clarifications to the Proposition: January 31, 2022
- Last Date of Registration for the Competition: February 02, 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Electronic Copy of the Memorials: March 05, 2022
- Competition Dates: March 11-13, 2022
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.