About the University
Integral University is a premier university situated in Lucknow, the capital city of the largest state of India, Uttar Pradesh. It was established under Act Number 9 of 2004 by the State Government. The University is duly approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under sections 2(f) and 12B of the UGC Act, 1956, and all relevant statutory bodies.
About the Moot Competition
It gives us immense pleasure in announcing that the Moot Court and Debating Society, Faculty of Law, Integral University, is going to organize its ‘1st National Virtual Moot Court Competition-2022’ from April 19 to 21, 2022.
The Concept of organizing Moot Courts has been prevalent for quite some time in the legal fraternity with an intention to create opportunities for the students keen to learn about the Jurisprudential aspect of the emerging trends in Constitution and Criminal Law along with developing tremendous skills in research, writing and advocacy skills.
The Competition promises to present an interesting challenge to all the participants and teams to test their approach towards contemporary issues through the Moot Proposition drafted for the same.
The Competition will be conducted in ‘online mode’ pertaining to the pandemic on Zoom platform.
All Law Colleges and the institutions imparting legal education (Both 5 year and 3 year LL.B. course) recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate in the competition.
How to Participate?
- Registration will be done online.
- NOTE: Cross-university teams are not allowed.
- For registration kindly fill out the form through the link – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeIxt8OAF7vmbAqL0LzhD_RLYKlWpfBsNr-o_8ErVYqbgDs_w/viewform
- Registration fees: Rs.900 per team.
- Last Date of Registration: April 11, 2022
Payment Details for Online Payment
- A/c Holder Name: Mohd. Sufiyan Khan
- Bank Name: HDFC Bank
- Branch: Indira Nagar, Lucknow
- Account No:50100256879091
- IFSC Code: HDFC0009176
- UPI ID- Sufiyankhan31880@okhdfcbank
- Gpay- 6387320400
- Participants get an opportunity to enhance their mooting skills as well as to win a cash prize of up to ₹5000 + Trophy Winning Team) and ₹2500 + Trophy (Runner Up Team).
- Best Speaker: Trophy + Certificate of Excellence
- Best Researcher: Trophy + Certificate of Excellence
- Best Memorial: Trophy + Certificate of Excellence
- All the participants shall be awarded participation certificates.
|Registrations Start||March 2, 2022|
|Last date of Registrations||April 11, 2022|
|Last date of clarification queries||April 13, 2022|
|Last date of Submission of Memorial||April 15, 2022|
|Dates of Competition||April 19-21, 2022|
- Mohd. Sufiyan Khan (Student Convener): +91 7844930987
- Ahmad Amaan (Student Convener): +91 8707220991
- BMI Yusra Khanam (Organizing Secretary): email@example.com
- Aliza Abdin (Organizing Secretary): +91 7523922308
- Kriti Jain (Organizing Secretary): +91 6388685088
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.