About the Organiser
Dr. Ambedkar Government Law College, Puducherry was established in the year 1972 by the Government of Puducherry and presently it is affiliated to Pondicherry University and approved by Bar Council India.
About the Moot Competition
Being a pioneering institution in India to conduct Moot Court Competitions, Dr. Ambedkar Government Law College, Puducherry frequently conducts national level moot court competitions every year on various themes with the objective to train the law students about
the practical aspects of court procedure.
During the competition, law students/participants are divided into teams and they are required to argue on a specific problem before a panel of Judges in the same manner as done in a Court of Law so that they can hone their advocating skills and prosper well in the legal profession. The best performers are given cash awards in the presence of Dignitaries. The Institution has been conducting National Moot Court Competition since its inception and so far conducted 45 National Level Moot Court Competitions including 5 Regional Language (Tamil) Moot Court Competitions and one All India Women Moot Court Competition exclusively for girls student.
Participation is restricted to bona fide undergraduate students of 5 years/ 3 years LLB programme of any University/College/Institution (recognised by the Bar Council of India).
Dr. Ambedkar Govt. Law College, Mathur Road, Kalapet, Puducherry- 605014
- Institutions that are interested in sending a team to participate in this Moot Court Competition are required to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to provisionally register for the same.
- The last date for provisional registration is December 27, 2021. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the colleges that send in the provisional registration mails.
- The participating team must submit the hard copy of the Registration Form along with DD and travel form on or before January 6, 2022.
- The Registration Form along with the demand draft should be sent by post to The Principal, Dr. Ambedkar Government Law College, Mathur Road, Kalapet, Puducherry – 605014.
Registration fee is Rs. 2500/- for each participating team, payable only by way of DD drawn in favor of The Principal, Dr. Ambedkar Government Law College, Puducherry, payable at Puducherry.
- The Winners
- The Runners- up
- The Best Female Counsel
- The Best Male Counsel
- The Best Memorial
- Last date for Provisional Registration via e-mail: December 27, 2021
- Last date for sending the Hard Copy of Registration Form along with
- Registration Fee: January 6, 2022
- Submission of Memorial by post (One Hard Copy): January 17, 2022
For more details
Mr S. Vijayan: +91 9443536273
Ms V.R. Uma: +91 7358174379
Mrs P. Jeyarani: +91 9092811442
Dr. U. Varadharajan: +91 9790340654