About ICFAI Dehradun
The ICFAI University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand (hereinafter referred to as the University) was established under the ICFAI University Act 2003 (Act No.16 of 2003) passed by the Uttaranchal Legislative Assembly and assented to by the Governor on July 08,2003. Government Gazette, Uttaranchal
The ICFAI University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand is sponsored by the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (Icfai), a non-profit educational society established in 1984 under the Andhra Pradesh (Telangana Area) Public Societies Registration Act, 1350 F (Act No.1 of 1350F), with the objective of imparting training in finance and management to students, working executives and professionals in India.
About the MUN
IMUN 2022 shall be a virtual conference, to be simulated via Zoom Application. ICFAI Model United Nations 2022 shall be the 3rd National Model United Nations Conference that shall be organized by ICFAI Law School.
The 1st was organized in August 2016, and the 2nd was organized in September 2018. In addition to this, various Intra MUNs has been organized by ICFAI Law School.
Committees & Agendas
- United Nation General Assembly (UNGA): Deliberation on Increasing co-operation among Countries amid COVID-19 Pandemic.
- All India Political Parties’ Meet (AIPPM): Deliberation on Implementation of Uniform Civil Code in India.
- Stakeholders’ Meet (SHM): Deliberation on Involvement of Women in Governance & Decision-making.
- National Press
The Competition is open for all students pursuing any course, in any College or School across the nation, subject to fulfilment of registration formalities.
Virtual (ZOOM Application)
How to Register?
Participants can register by clicking here.
Registration is free of cost.
Exciting Prizes & Goodies worth Rs.60,000.
April 2, 2022
- Registration opens: 27th February, 2022
- Executive Board Application opens: 4th March, 2022
- Executive Board Application closes: 20th March, 2022
- Last date of Registration: 2nd April, 2022
- Date of Event: 9th & 10th April, 2022
Committees & Agendas
- Secretary General: Mr. Lavish Gangwar (+91-6396714793)
- Deputy- Secretary General: Mr. Abhineet Kumar (+91-7979962994)
- Director General: Mr. Devashish (+91-8789978722)
- Head of Delegate Affairs: Ms. Nishka (+91-9334304638)
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.