About A.K. LEGAL & ASSOCIATES
A.K. LEGAL & ASSOCIATES (Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India).
They are looking to hire a Junior Associate with brilliant research and analytical skills. Lawyers are expected to display sound judgment and decision-making with outstanding problem-solving and communication skills. The candidate should be a law graduate, having fluency in English. The candidate should have sound drafting skills. The candidate would require to attend different courts on a daily basis. Above all, the candidate should be a good team player.
- · The ideal candidate will be a solutions-oriented person who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team atmosphere and the challenge of complex problem solving.
- · To provide in-house legal support to the clients
- · Excellent written, oral and analytical skills;
- · Excellent organisational skills
- · Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently.
- · Scrutiny of the records and advise clients on all aspects of the law and present cases at court proceedings and hearings.
- · Reviewing sources and case studies.
- · Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail and leadership quality to guide the junior lawyers in drafting, reviewing and presenting the cases at courts.
- · Having specialised knowledge in a field of law.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Litigation work.
. Corporate work.
· Drafting of Legal Documents
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Qualification – L.L.B./L.L.M.
Advocate: 1 year (Preferred)
Last date to apply
Apply by 25th March, 2022
How to apply
Send your CV on email@example.com.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.