MM Shankarrao Chavan Law College, Pune is organizing Jidnyasa 2022.
Shankarrao Chavan Law College was established in 2003 with the objective of nurturing future legal professionals and researchers with the ideas and values required for playing a constructive role to create a better world. The College is affiliated with Savitribai Phule Pune University, Approved by the Bar Council of India, recognized by the Government of Maharashtra with an ISO Certification, and accredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAAC.
- Last date for registration- 30th August 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Abstract for Contribution in Edited Book: 24th September 2022
- Participation (for Students): Rs. 350
- Participation (for Research Scholars, Professionals, etc.): Rs. 650
- Participation and Contribution as Author (for Students): Rs. 450
- Participation and Contribution as Author (for Research Scholars, Professionals, etc.): Rs. 950
- Participation/ Contribution as Author Students of Marathwada Mitra Mandal: Rs. 250
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.