About Amity Law School
The School has been established under Amity University Rajasthan to achieve world-class legal education in the state and the country. In its constant pursuit to excellence, it is always endeavouring to create a legacy of leadership, professional acumen, and excellence. The Amity Law School (ALS), Amity University, Rajasthan has been established in the year 2008.
About the Competition
The goal is to offer a forum for like-minded people interested in alternative dispute resolution to compete in an intellectual and thought-provoking mediation and arbitration simulation.
Date: 11th-13th March 2022
Law students enrolled in 3 years LLB program and 5 years integrated program from any college/institution/university recognized by BCI across the country.
Participating Team shall consist of 3 members (2 members shall act as a client-counsel pair and 1 member as Mediator/Arbitrator
No team will be allowed to substitute any of its members after a team has submitted its Registration form, except with the permission of the organizers.
The registration shall be done by filling up the registration form
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/kZ3MbKc5fteN6Qqa8
- The registration shall be considered complete only when the ‘Registration Fee’ has been paid successfully and the registration form is duly filled with all the credentials.
- The registration fee for the competition is 3500.00 INR.
- Bank Details for NEFT/IMPS
- Name of Institution: Amity University Rajasthan
- Bank Name: Axis Bank Ltd.
- Address: No O/15, Green House, C Scheme, Ashok Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302001
- IFSC: UTIB0000010
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 010010100496797
- TYPE OF ACCOUNT: SAVINGS
SUBMIT THE PROOF OF PAYMENT THROUGH EMAIL: email@example.com
Participation certificates will be given to all the participants. Following awards will be distributed during the valedictory ceremony:
- Winners, Client-Counsel
- Best Mediator-Arbitrator
- Runners Up, Client- Counsel Pair
- Runners Up, Mediator-Arbitrator
- Best Client-Counsel Team from Preliminary Rounds
- Best Mediator-Arbitrator from Preliminary Rounds
- Best Memorial
- Best Arbitral Award (Preliminary Rounds).
- Harshvi Chaumal: 9829522551
- Deepesh Katariya: 9119210883
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.