About the Centre
The Centre is interdisciplinary in approach and aims to encourage, promote and support innovative and important scholarship including teaching, research, consultancy and advocacy in areas of health care law.
We welcome submissions, on any topic of health care law that has contemporary relevance, from UG, PG, PhD Scholars and Academicians with backgrounds in law, medical sciences, psychology and other allied disciplines. All submissions will go through a rigorous review process and possible editing by the Editorial Board.
They accept submissions under the following categories:
- Articles of length 5000 to 10000 words (exclusive of footnotes; however, speaking footnotes must be limited to 50 words); articles exceeding the word limit may be considered on merit.
- Short Notes (between 1500 and 5000 words)
- Case Comments (minimum of 1500 words)
- Longer submissions may be considered on the basis of their quality.
Submissions are to be made only in electronic form and must be made via a Google form- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfPbK8NrIKc72CX8qRnEnCPN9sunxJ9X3lk-IWO7qoNwMrzNA/viewform
The final date for submission is March 1st, 2022.
- All submissions are to contain an abstract, of not more than 250 words, accompanying the article. Please refrain from sending abstracts in a separate word doc.
- By submitting an article, the author undertakes that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- Plagiarism over 15% will result in summary rejection of the submission.
- Co-authorship is allowed for a maximum of two authors. Formatting Guidelines
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook (20th Edition) style of citation; non-conformity will be a ground for rejection.
- Submissions must be in Times New Roman font, with size 12 and line spacing 1.5.
- All footnotes must be in Times New Roman font, with size 10 and line spacing 1.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx formats only.
- The documents must not contain any identification markers. For e.g., the name of the author after the title, or any other metadata on Word.
- Authors will be periodically updated on the status of review of their piece.
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.