NAME OF THE EVENT
NAME OF THE ORGANISER
Register by June 27,2020
DATE AND TIME
June 28th 2020 (Sunday) at (5 pm to 6:30 pm).
“Impact of COVID-19 on Patent Laws in India and the Trade-Related Aspects on Potential Drugs”
The topics to be covered:
1. Will Intellectual Property Laws in India be a hurdle or opportunity for the affordable access of the COVID-19 Potential Drugs in India?
2. Will the provision for Compulsory Licensing prevail over the exclusive rights of the Patent Owner, during the ongoing pandemic?
3. Impact of COVID-19 on procedural time limits in patent filings in India
4. COVID-19 and the New ‘Health Trade’ Paradigm: Impact on TRIPS Agreement
5. Various strategies to be adopted by the IP Professionals and Patent Applicants
For Registration Dm on Whatsapp at 964160192 or Email : webinar.lexstructor @gmail.com