SHIELD is the world’s leading risk intelligence company, empowering online businesses to stop fraud, build trust, and drive growth. Powered by the latest AI technology, SHIELD combines cutting-edge device fingerprinting with its proprietary Global Intelligence Network to detect new and unknown fraud threats in real-time. SHIELD offers a range of solutions that span device fingerprinting, enterprise-grade protection, ad fraud prevention, and alternative credit risk intelligence. With offices across the globe and customers on every continent, SHIELD is rapidly achieving its global mission – to be the shield that enables trust for the world.
As a Paralegal, you will be responsible for preparing, reviewing and amending agreements and other legal documents. You will support SHIELD business units globally by providing legal services and participating in internal meetings. They are looking for an experienced, reliable and driven Paralegal who is passionate about corporate law and seeks challenges working for a fast-growing company.
- Prepare, review and amend agreements and other legal documents.
- Improve and develop a range of legal templates by working with attorneys and external law firms while maintaining and ensuring the templates are in compliance with SHIELD’s internal policies.
- Provide high-quality legal services and advice and keep updated on changes in laws.
- Conduct legal research and provide support for SHIELD legal projects as needed.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Law or related field
- Minimum 3 years of paralegal experience, especially in crafting commercial agreements
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Meticulous and having a keen eye for details
- Ability to prioritise and manage time-sensitive documents and possesses exceptional organisational skills in a fast-paced environment
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-