MDPH is a leading FMCG company in India which owns household Brands like Zed Black, Manthan, DinDin, Coach, Orva & more. MDPH provides direct employment to over 4,000 people, has a range of 1200+ SKUs, a network of over 3,500 distributors and has invested in 4 manufacturing plants, 36 distribution centres and an overseas office in New York. MDPH exports to 40+ countries.
Zed Black Agarbatti is endorsed by MS Dhoni, Manthan Dhoop is endorsed by Hrithik Roshan and DinDin Confectionery is endorsed by Doraemon.
Legal Executive should be able to do a variety of functions and roles including:
- Knowledge of Trademark, IP, Brand Registration, etc
- Conducting legal research on various legal issues, laws and regulations.
- Drafting legal documents such as contracts, agreements, and legal briefs.
- Review and analyze contracts and agreements to ensure that they comply with legal requirements and are legally binding.
- Assist in the preparation of cases for trial and help lawyers with courtroom procedures.
- Maintain legal files and documents in an organized manner.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest legal developments and changes in legislation to ensure that they provide accurate and relevant advice
- Knowledge of proceedings in Indian Lower Courts and High Court
- Experience in handling duplicacy cases will be appreciated
- Experience in compliance and liaisoning will be an added advantage
Skills / Qualification
The legal Executive job description should include these common skills and qualifications:
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good writing skills.
- Respect for confidential information
- Problem-solving skills
- Computer literacy
- Experience with Courtroom proceedings
- MDPH Indore Head Office
- Timing – 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-