The NLUD Centre for Transnational Commercial Law (CTCL) invites submissions for the second edition of its flagship journal, NLUD Transnational Commercial Law Review (NLUD TCLR). The edition will be published in August 2023. The Review aims to be a national forum of scholarship and discussion for academics, practitioners and regulators working in the field of commercial laws. Submissions are welcomed by Law students, academicians, and legal professionals.
The Centre for Transnational Commercial Law is a constituent unit and specialized research centre of the National Law University Delhi established in 2016. Since its establishment in 2016, CTCL has actively undertaken various initiatives to promote research and scholarship in the area of commercial laws. The Centre seeks to promote an environment for high-quality research in all aspects of national, international, transnational, and comparative law. The aim is to nurture and encourage the researchers of the future in this important area of law.
- Articles for the Review are invited from students, researchers, academicians, domain experts, and practitioners.
- The manuscript submitted for publication must be original and must not be previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. They must be submitted to email@example.com with the subject “TCLR Submission”.
- The mail containing the submission must contain a cover letter stating the author’s details, including their name, institutional affiliation, year of study, and contact details. The submission itself must not contain any metadata or personal information.
- The Article for the Review must be within 2500 – 4000 words (excluding footnotes). However, flexibility is allowed if the content so requires and the quality is ensured.
- The first page of the manuscript should include only the title of the paper and a 250-word abstract.
- All the relevant sources must be duly footnoted. They must conform to the Oxford University Standard for Citation of Legal Authorities (OSCOLA) 4th Edition.
- Co-authorship of a maximum of two authors is allowed. The contributions must necessarily be accompanied by a subtitle and the author’s by-line of not more than 50 words.
- Submissions should be in Times New Roman, size 12, with 1.5 line spacing, and a 1-inch margin on all sides of an A4 sheet.
- All footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 with 1.0 line spacing.
- No endnotes and speaking notes are permitted.
- All manuscripts must be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
Editorial And Review Policy
- The submission of the manuscripts is accepted on an annual basis. For this issue, the submissions would be accepted till 15th May 2023.
- Each submission shall undergo two rounds of the review process by the Editorial Board for publication. Once each round of review is complete, the author may receive comments suggesting changes to content, style or structure. Authors should be prepared to make suitable changes to their articles as required by the Editorial Board unless they provide concrete reasons.
- About four weeks will be taken to review your manuscript. Upon the submission of the manuscript, the authors shall receive an acknowledgement email on the receipt of the article from the Editorial Board. Please follow up if you do not hear from us within three weeks of the submission of your manuscript.
- The Editorial Board strives to provide substantive feedback for the submissions received. However, it may not always be possible to do so considering the large number of submissions. The Review reserve the right to reject submissions without providing substantive feedback.
- Posts accepted at TCLR cannot be cross-published elsewhere. Articles with plagiarism of more than 10% will be rejected.
- Copyright of all entries shall exclusively vest with CTCL, NLU Delhi. The submission would imply that the author has assigned such rights to CTCL, NLU Delhi.
- The decision of the Editorial Board will be final and binding concerning the publication of the manuscript.
For any questions or clarifications, the authors may contact the Editorial Board at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-