Exxelo Solutions is an IT company Head office in Netherlands, focused on designing and providing solutions for a varied portfolio of clients Globally,throughout the performance of 24/7 Break Fix, Certified Data wipe, Wireless Surveys, Network support, EUC Support, Temporary & Full time Staffing, and AMC.
Your role as a Junior Legal Administrative Assistant will consist of working with the operations and compliance teams in different functions, dealing with matters in areas such as commercial law, general contract law, labor law, and corporate law, particularly in the context of the IT business structure.
This is an opportunity to work in a dynamic and independent environment while developing your organizational and practical skills in the legal field. At Exxelo Solutions you will receive the adequate support to grow in an international environment.
- Conduct CDD and KYC analysis of new accounts.
- Create and file corporate documentation.
- Work on day-to-day matters related to business operations.
- Maintain the data platform organized and updated.
- Support the compliance team in drafting and reviewing various legal documents.
- Assist in drafting various internal and external company policies and prepare an implementation and execution plan.
- Research and analyze background information to address legal issues and provide recommendations.
- Manage official communications with current and potential employees regarding administrative matters.
- Assist in the operations and administration of the Legal team.
In order to qualify for this position, you need to
- have Bachelors in Law with the focus on Commercial and Corporate law.
- Understand the main compliance and regulatory frameworks, such as the GDPR, and their impact for SMEs;
- Possess professional proficiency in English (Dutch is not required but is a plus);
- Have affinity with IT communication platforms such as Microsoft Office and Outlook;
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills, along with an analytical, proactive, and independent mindset.
- A competitive salary
- Learning opportunities and the chance to gain valuable in-house experience.
- Opportunity to receive lots of responsibilities and perform an important role in the legal team.
If you are interested please apply with your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-