About the job
We are looking for a candidate who will be able to assist our legal team in handling the law related tasks of the organization.
In this role, we would require the candidate to have good communication skills and knowledge about the Indian law and constitution as he/she would be needed to conduct meetings with our lawyers and discuss the legal aspects as guided. This is specially required for cases related to Cyber Crimes.
Candidate would need to travel PAN India (as and when required) in order to meet with the advocates. The travelling and stay expenses will be taken care of by the company.
- Conduct meetings as and when required with the advocates.
- Candidate needs to be flexible with travelling PAN India (funded by the company)
- While travelling for business related work, candidate needs to keep the company updated about his/her progress at the task at all times.
- Apart from travelling expenses, candidate will also be allotted separate daily allowances which he/she would be using to cover his/her stay/meal and intercity travelling costs.
- Tasks like applying for petitions and other paperwork which do not require candidate to travel would be done from home.
- Candidate needs to be present for meetings/ attend calls during work hours whether he/she is travelling or working from home.
- Minimum qualification needs to be Graduation.
- Knowledge of Indian Law in cyber crimes.
- Fluency in English and Hindi.
- Strong communication skills and willingness to travel.
- Candidate would be required to travel for 15-20 days in a month while remaining days would be work from home.
- Should be confident enough to deal with police officers and negotiate.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-