About Arbour Investments
Arbour Investments is a leading asset manager in real estate alternative investments. With over 40 years of team experience, we invest in real estate core/core+, debt and opportunistic investment strategies. Arbour Investments provides investment and asset management services in the real estate market, partnering with other divisions and external parties as appropriate. Our work is multi-dimensional covering key markets, industry sectors, product types and geographies.
- Drafting, and scrutinizing transactional documents with respect to real estate financing, including debentures, loan agreements, conditions precedent, Facility Agreements, Mortgage Deeds, Deed of Hypothecation, Guarantee Documents including Corporate and Personal Guarantees, Deed of Assignment, Indemnity Bonds and other legal documents.
- Conducting Title Investigation & Search Reports in respect of the property forming part of the security. i.e. Freehold, Leasehold, Gaothan Land. Etc.
- Must have a good understanding of Company Laws, Financing Laws, and Real Estate Laws.
- Prepare/Scrutinize related compliance documents.
- Providing Legal Opinion and Search Reports.
- Coordinating with clients, stakeholders and Banks/ Financial Institutions as relevant.
- Visits for vetting of legal documents & legal audit as required by the business.
- Advising and providing legal opinion on corporate matters and external commercial borrowings documentation.
- Preparing legal opinions on various matters;
- Drafting to issue/responding to notices.
- Qualification: LLB/LLM
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to proactively identify and provide for risk mitigation through legal process/documentation.
- Exposure to Capital raising (Debt / Equity), Real Estate Finance background is preferred.
- Solid analytical/logical mindset and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (clear, concise, and confident) with the ability to manage internal and external relationships
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines ensuring high-quality output.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-