About Corpus Legal Jurist
We Corpus Legal Jurist founded by Advocate B.K. Agrawal based in Delhi works with a very high level of professional approach and strive through legal excellence to achieve best results for our clients with a Next generation legal thought process including Civil, Criminal, IP, Arbitration, Family Law and Divorce, Property, Succession, Consumer, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, Customs and Company, Immigration Law matters.
The Firm’s Partners and Associates across India provide legal advisory services and expertise to the clients across diverse practice areas and industry verticals in the country. An eminent law firm which is designed to meet contemporary challenges.
Drafting and reviewing host of agreements such as but not limited to
- Legal Research
- Preparation of Court Arguments
- Writing Articles
- Writing Research Papers
- Prepare Legal News Letter
- Deal with On Board Human Rights Issues
Exchanges the Ideas with the team on strategizing on potential legal issues
- Developing risk mitigation strategies with the Legal team
- Break down complex legal issues and potential risks to help business team make informed decisions
Skills and Qualifications
- Final Year in LLB / LLB Degree from a recognized university in India
- Minimum 6 Months of working experience
- Proficiency in English
- Experience in Technology and IP Laws preferred
- Good articulation & drafting skills
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment and under tight timelines
- Skills to Handle the Pressure Environment.
No of Positions: 1
Location: On site, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad
Period: 3 Months Law Internship (Strictly)
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-