From the beginning, Lawschole has been driven by the interests and involvement of our incredible and engaged law students. Lawschole’s Blog is listed in the list of Top 100 Law Blogs in India. We are a great resource, offering opportunities for students to be active in a variety of topics and to engage with each other in an interesting and safe online environment. It is a forum where law students can share thoughts, seek opinions and advice, and learn something new from other members of the forum. We are a hub of various events including webinars, various competitions, courses, moot court competition series, and blogs.
- Submissions should necessarily be the original work of the contributor. Contributors shall not make any kind of submission of their draft posts with other publishers.
- Authors are advised to keep their articles concise and precise to enhance the effectiveness of their posts. The word limit should essentially range between 800 – 1200 words.
- Co-authorship is not allowed.
- The content must be written in Times New Roman in font size 12 with a line spacing of 1.5.
- The submissions shall contain footnotes or end-notes. We accept 20th Bluebook form of citation.
- Please note that we have a zero-tolerance policy towards plagiarism. Plagiarism shall not be accepted of more than 20% on http://plagiarismdetector.net/ We advise you to check the plagiarism percentage before submitting.
Lawschole welcomes blog posts in the form of articles, opinion pieces and case comments in the field of:
- Arbitration law
- Banking & Finance law
- Competition/Antitrust law
- Corporate law
- Insolvency & Bankruptcy law
- Investment Funds
- Labour & Employment law
- Regulatory & Securities law
- Taxation law
All submissions must be made through the following Google form-
Publication fees of Rs. 100/- will be applicable after selection of the submitted blog.
E- Certificate of Publication will be provided after the payment of the publication fees.
Last Date of Submission- August 10
Intimation of Selection- August 15
Last Date of Payment of Publication Fees- August 17
Issuance of Certificate- August 22
Email Id: email@example.com