LawPublicus is a leading journal of multidisciplinary research. It is a free, peer-reviewed, open-access journal that provides insight into diverse and dynamic legal matters. We are focused on helping law students get their exclusive research articles published and an avenue to the budding-lawyers, academicians and scholars to make a contribution to the legal arena.
LawPublicus calls for distinctive and unpublished Blogs, Research-Papers & Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews & Case Summaries on rolling basis. A Call for paper is issued in the interest of the author(s) to inform about the same.
Once a submission is selected for publication, the Author(s) is required to pay the requisite fees for publication, and copyright of the submission(s) shall be transferred to LawPublicus. A form is to be signed by the Author, which shall be forwarded once the submission is selected for publication. However, moral rights of the article shall remain with the author(s) but have to adhere to common creative license stated under open access policy. Also, the Intellectual rights of the article reside with the Author.
WITHDRAWAL OF SUBMISSION
To withdraw a submitted manuscript, the Author(s) is required to inform the Editor-in-Chief via mail. The Portal has no objection to such requests. However, the fees paid will not be refunded because we give ample of time to the Author to decide whether they want to publish their research-work with us and to make the payment of requisite fees. Also, once a manuscript has been published, it cannot be removed or withdrawn. It is requested that the author(s) convey their request well in advance.
The Portal allows entries pertaining to legal work or purely social analysis of a subject matter relevant in the field of law. However, posts that establish an inter-discipline between law and other other areas are preferred.
The entries must showcase the original work of the author that adds to the present literature on the subject-matter. All the authors are requested to send only original and unpublished content. Additionally, all submissions must contain some novel analysis comprised of the author(s)’ views and which adds to the existing literature on the subject but must not be a simple descriptive or informative piece, or a compilation of content from different sources.
The submissions which are approved in a review shall go through the necessary process of Plagiarism check.
All the submissions must be sent to Lawpublicusportal@gmail.com.All submissions must be accompanied by a cover letter containing the
- Name of the author(s),
- Institutional affiliation,
- Title and category of the submission,
- Contact address of the author, including email address and contact number.
LawPublicus acknowledges and accepts all the materials that are original work of the author(s) and deals with every of law.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The submission should not be plagiarised and free from grammatical errors, spelling mistakes and other errors.
- Full names of all the author(s) must be given clearly.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- A title page with the title of the article and author’s contact details (Name, Designation, Postal address, Phone, and E-mail).
- 200-250 words abstract is mandatory.
- The heading & body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5-line spacing.
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 and single line spacing.
- A margin of 4 centimetres shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Manuscripts received after the deadline will be strictly rejected.
- Contributions will only be considered for publication if they comply with the style guide as provided hereinabove. If an author is uncertain of the correct style for the citation of a reference, the relevant reference should be highlighted in yellow. Once a manuscript is accepted, an author will be asked to revise it in line with the suggestions provided by the peer-review committee.
All submissions must be directed: Lawpublicusportal@gmail.com
Any appropriate theme related to current socio-legal aspect is acceptable.
WORD LIMIT (SUBJECT TO RELAXATION)
- Long Articles – 3,500 to 5,000 words
- Short Articles – 2,500 to 3,500 words
- Article Review – 2,500 to 4,000 words
- Case Summaries – 2,500 to 3,000 words
- Book Reviews – 2,500 to 3,000 words
- Special Articles – 75,00 to 10,000 words
LawPublicus follows an open-access model. The manuscripts published in the journal can be accessed on the website without any subscription cost. Subscribers are free to read, download, copy, print, distribute, link the published work to other articles. No subscription cost is to be paid.