IIL (Indore Institute of Law) is organizing an International Law Fest ‘Lex Bonanza 2022’, scheduled to be held from December 9 to 11, 2022.
Indore Institute of Law with full pride and head held high, organized India’s 1st National Law Fest Lex Bonanza back in the year 2012 and earned great laurels among academicians, students, and philanthropists. It provided a platform for students to showcase their legal skills and develop their personalities.
This Law Fest helped the Indore Institute of Law to occupy the position of prominence in the globalized world. The eleventh edition of the International Law Fest – Lex Bonanza 2022 to be held from December 9 to 11, 2022.
- International Moot Court Competition
- International Client Counselling Competition
- International Parliamentary Debate Competition
- International Paper Presentation Competition
- International Debate Competition
- International Extempore Competition
- International Law Quiz Competition
- International Judgment Writing Competition
- International Street Play Competition
All students pursuing undergraduate (three/five year) or post-graduate law degrees from any law school/university/college recognized by the Bar Council of India or any law student studying outside India in any law courses will be eligible to participate in the Competition.
- Cash Prizes up to 2 Lakhs
- Certificate of Merit to All Winners
- Certificate for All Participants
December 5, 2022
Click here to view the brochure.
- Krishna Thakur (Convenor): +91-9399240433
- Venus Pateriya (Co-Convenor):+91-9829706933
- Aditya Kumar Gupta (Co-Convenor): +91-7007920110
- Vanshika Sharma (Registration coordinators):+91-8109340709
- Sanskar Nagaich (Registration coordinators): +91-7393848632
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.