La Senatus Scriptors
LSSLJ is an open access, standard peer-reviewed journal. This platform encourages expressionism from young minds. Research topics are not explored just by lawmakers but the society at large in this technologically-backed and ever-changing framework.
The Juriscritpors crew of La Senatus Scriptors enthusiastically welcomes all the scriptors to its 3rd National Research Manuscript Competition, 2020. Submissions for Juriscriptor National Research Manuscript Writing Competition.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and must be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Full names of the author(s) must be given.
- 20th Edition of Blue-Book method must be followed for citation.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Garamond, font size 12, Single line spacing. Footnotes should be in Garamond, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Table of Contents must be inserted , font – Garamond, size 10, italics, all capitalized.
- Page borders, footers, headers, watermark, or any identifications shall not be used.
- An abstract of not more than 300 words is mandatory.
Theme: Any appropriate theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable.
[Garamond, 24 Points, Bold, All Caps, Centre Align]
Name of Author(s)
[Garamond, 18 Points, Italics, Centre Align, separated by an ampersand]
[Garamond, 11 Points, Italics, Justify]
Introduction (Heading Level 1)
[Garamond, 18 Points, All Caps, Centre Align, Roman Numbers]
Heading Level 2
[Garamond, 16 Points, All Caps, Italics, Left Align, Letter numbering]
Heading level 3
[Garamond, 14 Points, Left Align, Numbers]
[Garamond, 12 Points, Justify, Single Line Spacing, 1” indent on the first line]
[Garamond, 12 Points, Justify, Single Line Spacing, 0.5” indents on both sides]
[Garamond, 10 Points, Justify, Single Line Spacing
Entry fee is Rs. 50/ Author. Kindly pay through bank or Tez and mail the screenshot of the receipt with the name of the author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the title of the Manuscript, contact information including mail ID and mobile number. The subject of the mail must be “Registration for 3rd JNRMC”.
“Submissions for 3rd JNRMC” should reach us on or before 31th Aug, 2020 via mail. All submissions must be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the mail for those submissions made for JNRMC “Submission for 3rd JNRMC”
- Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
All manuscripts submitted shall accompany the following:
- A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Contact Information including mail ID and Mobile Number;
- An undertaking as to the work submitted is genuine and the author is the original owner of the work, and the same is not published anywhere before. The same must be furnished in a separate word document.
The said documents must also be mailed to email@example.com
For more information you can visit the website https://lasenatusscriptors.com/submissions-for-juriscriptor-national-research-manuscript-writing-competition/