About Think India
Think India is a pan-India organization established with the aim to bring together the best talent of the country and to infuse in them a ‘Nation-First’ attitude. The organization seeks to develop a solution-based thinking and inspire young India to serve the society. It strives to promote social harmony, fulfil needs of India, support and motivate, activity in campuses, upliftment of rural India, support gender justice and support national interest. It also manifests progressive collaborations between the young, creative minds from national institutes like IITs, IIMs, NLUs and others.
About National Article Writing Competition
Think India National Article Writing Competition has been organized for past 12 editions successfully every month. It is one of Think India’s flagship initiatives to further its goal of infusing ‘Nation-First’ thinking in the young talent of this nation and enabling this talent to positively contribute towards the growth and development of India. More than 5,000 students, academicians and research scholars across the country have participated in the previous edition of the competition.
Call for Articles
Think India invites Articles from students/research scholars enrolled in any UG/PG/PhD course, academicians associated with any educational institution (University/College), and professionals across various fields in India.
- Shri Ram Mandir & the struggle for Cultural Identity
- Inter-state Police Cooperation: Issues & Challenges
- NASA’s Mars Mission
- NEP 2020: Transforming Education in India
- Pakistan’s ‘New’ Map: An Exercise in Absurdity
- Political Violence in Bengal
- Chinese Communist Party & Middle Kingdom Syndrome
Registration Fee: There is no fee required for registration or submission.
Submission Deadline: The deadline for submission is 25th August, 2020
- The participants are required to register themselves and make their submissions on the URL https://bit.ly/13thAWC.
- The file must be in .doc/.docx format and the file size should not exceed 1 MB.
- Language of the Article may be either English or Hindi.
- Each submission must have its own Title on the basis of the topic selected.
- The body of the submission must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman, Size: 12, Line-Spacing: 1.5, Justified].
- Submission must contain footnotes, wherever required. All footnotes must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman, Size: 10, Line-Spacing: 1.0, Justified].
- The word limit for the articles is 1200-1500 words.
- An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two participants.
- The file name of the submission must be as follows: a. In case of Single Author – ‘<first name> <last name>’ e.g. Aditya Kashyap.docx b. In case of Co-authors – ‘<first name of Author 1> & < first name of Author 2>’ e.g, Aditya & Shiva.docx
- Submissions with a similarity percentage above 15 per cent will be automatically rejected and the respective participants would not be eligible for receiving e-certificates of participation.
- The last page of the submission must include the following information: a. Name of the Author(s) b. Name of the Institution
- All rights arising from the submissions made by the participants are automatically vested in Editor, Think India.
- Non-compliance with either of the guidelines mentioned above will result in immediate rejection of the submission. No queries in this regard shall be entertained.
Declaration of Results
Results shall be declared on social media platforms of Think India.
Awards & Certificates
- E-certificates of participation will be provided to all the participants who make a valid submission in line with the Submission Guideline mentioned herein.
- Three best entries shall be awarded a cash prize worth ₹1000/- each along with e-Certificates of merit.
Selected articles, as recommended by the Editorial Board, shall be published in a Book titled Vichar Manthan (August Edition) ISBN: 9798673209134
For any queries, feel free to drop in a word at:
Phone/WhatsApp: +91 8652074247 / 7903148321
For more information visit this website https://www.noticebard.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/13th-National-Article-Writing-Competition-by-Think-India.pdf