About the Organiser
Symbiosis International (Deemed University) (SIU) was established in the year 1971. Symbiosis Law School, Pune (SLS Pune) has been a constituent of SIU since 2002.
SLS Pune, in 2021 has been ranked 9th by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) Ministry of Human Resource Development India among the Law Institutes all over the Country.
About the Event
Legal events have been an important part of the fest over the years and we consider it a great opportunity to experiment with different kinds of events and host events of the highest quality for all participants.
The Judgment Writing Competition, 2022 has been conceived with the aim of promoting skills of interpreting and applying legal concepts to facts and drafting judgments.
The Judgment Writing Competition will have the following principles and purpose:
- To develop a judicious mind;
- To apply legal concepts with a clarity of thought;
- To promote the spirit of rule of law and justice; and,
- To interpret the law in a justifiable manner with a view to meet ends of justice.
Team Composition and Registration Procedure
- Each team shall consist of a minimum of (01) one participant and a maximum two (02) participants belonging to the same college.
- The participants shall be pursuing a 3-year LLB or 5-year integrated LLB programme from any college within India.
- The team composition may not be altered after registration.
- The last date of Provisional Registration shall be March 25, 2022 must be done on this Registration Link.
- The Registration fee for the competition is Rs. 500/-, for which the payments details share be shared with the provisionally registered participants on their Email IDs.
- The Final Registration shall be confirmed via mail only after receipt of the payment, which has to be completed within 3 days after the confirmation of provisional registration.
- The judgement is to be submitted via the google form both docx and pdf latest by 11:59pm IST, April 05, 2022, on the Submission Link. In case of multiple submissions, the last submission by the participant before the deadline will be considered for evaluation and any submission received after the deadline shall not be considered for evaluation, and the team shall be disqualified.
Rules and Regulations
Judgment Writing Competition, 2022 – LINK.
Awards and Certificates
All participants will receive participation certificates. There will be two awards – ‘Winner(s)‘ and ‘Runner(s) Up’, who will be awarded certificates of merit.
We’re pleased to have Lawctopus as our media partner and Lawctopus Law School as our knowledge partner for this event. Additionally, the following will be offered to the participants of the competition:
- 100% fee waiver in one of the courses offered by Lawctopus Law School for the winner(s) of the competition (1-2 coupons). The participant(s) will have to avail the offer within three months.
- 50% fee waiver in one of the courses offered by Lawctopus Law School for the runner(s) up of the competition (1-2 coupons). The participant(s) will have to avail the offer within three months.
- 15% fee waiver in one of the courses offered by Lawctopus Law School for all participants.
Mail at: email@example.com
For any further information, contact:
- Esh Gupta (+91 79860 62364)
- Mansi Tyagi (+91 84592 353723)
- Raghav Khuteta (+91 82909 60407)
- Soumyadip Ghorai (+91 70768 52991)
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.