About the Company
Water And Shark (W&S) is a Network of Independent Global Accounting,Consulting and Legal Firm. We at W&S work consistently towards building a consultancy firm that is dynamic, innovative, and firmly grounded. We adhere to the principles of trust and transparency. Our goal is to go the extra mile and to help nurture businesses through a personalized approach in addition to our regular services.
W&S, a standalone firm that was incepted by its founder when he was merely 19 years old has grown into an established & reputed global network today. Today W&S has expanded across 4 continents within a period of 7 years. With each passing day, we are getting closer to our vision of becoming an industry- standard in the consultancy segment.
All this has become possible through the efforts of an expert, efficient, and dedicated W&S team that has been a backbone and part of the growth vision. A team that works relentlessly to create a pleasantly memorable experience for our clients. Our services are reflective of our commitment, our dependability, and our passion.
With core principles such as integrity, accountability, diligence, perseverance, and discipline imbibed in its DNA we at W&S believe in creating a culture, which is innovative, value-based, and transparent for all our Stakeholders.
About the job
We are searching for an Assistant corporate lawyer in our firm who would report & work under the directions of our Senior Corporate Lawyer to handle all our Clients’ legal transactions, partnerships, and projects. The successful candidate will have the willingness to learn and grow in our organization
• Assisting in preparing the appropriate legal documents (drafting of various Agreement like SHA, Term Sheet, partnership, JV, Real Estate, & various other Civil Contracts)
• Assisting in Designing and overseeing the Client’s policy and position on legal matters.
• Assisting in guiding the Client management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
• Bachelor’s degree in law.
• A minimum of 1-year experience in corporate law.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
How to Apply?
For regular updates, join us: