- Conduct research and draft pleadings for active litigation, assist in producing substantive manuals for legal advocates.
- Will be given an array of subjects from which to develop newsletter and website articles (reporting/analyzing newly promulgated or pending legislation, presenting case notes, and reporting on litigation trends). Should have good research, writing, and interpersonal skills.
- Help draft and edit the contract templates
- Draft various court documents, invoices, and enclosures at attorneys’ requests.
- *The legal intern may also have to conduct client consultation, perform legal research as needed, and support smaller projects as requested by the Intel lawyers responsible for providing legal support
- Assist in putting together a standard form of a confidentiality agreement
- Organise legal memoranda and client correspondence.
- Research documents and publications for details that would establish evidence.
- Proofread documents and submit them to attorneys for review.
- Produce retainer agreements, contact letters, and various publications and handouts for clients
- Perform client intake and client interviews
- Prepare motions and interrogatories
- *Conduct intake interviews to spot legal issues for presentation at case acceptance
- Observe and participate in client meetings, trials, mediations, and outreach
- Keep up with new law, amendments, and any legal news
- Consult clients on legal problems
- Perform research on current case
- Do legal research and help prepare for presentations
How to apply-
For regular updates, join us: