Location- Gurgaon, India
Department- Information Technology
Requirements- Bachelor’s Degree, Polytechnic Diploma, or Equivalent Experience
- 4+ years as System Administration in a Medium to Large Enterprise Environment.
- 2+ years of experience in a virtualization environment (VMware VDI will be additional advantage)
- Industry certifications such as MCTS, MCSA, ITIL V3, etc. a plus
- Troubleshooting, analysis, and creative thinking skills.
- Understanding of client server technology
- Skills and knowledge in Windows server operating systems.
- Good knowledge of Windows Server OS and services (DNS, DHCP, AD, LDAP, ADFS, CA, IIS, etc.).
- Experience with Microsoft cloud solutions such as Office 365, MS Teams, and Azure administration is a plus.
- Experience with other enterprise level technologies such as Windows Auto Pilot white glove method, Azure AD Premium, Manage engine Desktop central, etc.
- Good knowledge and experience with monthly patching on large scale (3000+) Windows 10 endpoints.
- Understanding of technical support practices such as ticket documentation, SLAs, and escalation processes.
- Knowledge on Network topology and working on network domain is a plus.
- Quick learner, self-starter, the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to work within time constraints and follow set processes and procedures.
- Customer focused, a team player, and able to work on multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ready to work in 24X7 shift.
- Responsible for supporting day-to-day work on various services under the scope of service delivery team.
- Provide Level 1 & 2 support for laptops/ desktops and enterprise 3rd party systems.
- Support and maintain Microsoft cloud solutions such as Office 365, MS Teams, and Azure AD.
- Manage patching of laptops/desktop and other supported systems as required.
- Maintain and create documentation as required.
- Diagnose problems and escalate technical support where appropriate. Own the problem and the resolution promoting end-user satisfaction.
- Provide timely responses and status updates to end-user and management requests.
- Follow set policies and procedures when working incidents/requests and ensure proper hand-offs when required.
- Maintain a professional attitude and provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Maintain a good work ethic and assisting other engineers and senior staff when needed.
How to Apply?
For regular updates, join us: