About the company
At Alfanar, they are committed to deliver a ‘Quality of Life’ in the industries and regions that we operate! Synergising our expertise and experience in delivering infra projects, they create a positive impact in the communities we work!
The Candidate will primarily be responsible for structuring, negotiating, and documenting a broad range of financings of renewable energy projects in India. This is a diverse role that will include:
(a) Be responsible for all legal matters related to debt, general lending, and borrowing, ECBs, various types of security creation, finance involving bonds, NCDs, debentures, etc.
(b) Be responsible for drafting, reviewing, finalizing documents related to financing, project finance PPP/PFIand re-financing
(c) Due diligence review and preparing issues memos about the risks in project documents (such as construction contracts, equipment supplies agreements, operation and maintenance agreements, and offtake agreements)
(d) Appoint and coordinate with borrower/lender legal counsels
(e) Set up process and procedures for finance documentation
(f) Liaison with lawyers of banks and financial institutions for deal closure and disbursements
(g) Be responsible to ensure the proper documentation of all finance documentation
(h) Single-point of responsibility for any finance related query from lenders/investors
(i) Be responsible for the securitization process
(j) Shall be ready to work for projects in MENA and Europe
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
Bachelor/master’s degree in law
Minimum 8 Years of proven experience with graduate-level work emphasizing banking and financing and shall have experience in working with a top-tier law firm.
Must possess excellent organizational skills, strong writing skills, a willingness to take initiative, the ability to work without significant supervision, and superior interpersonal skills. Should listen to the needs of the internal client or external customer to understand the broader context of issues that arise during contract negotiations.
Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, SharePoint
• Capable of advising management on risks across the business and strategies for mitigation.
• Ability to work with discretion and develop a strong business acumen Consistently working to understand the complexities of a multi-faceted professional services business. .
• Enthusiastic, hardworking, enjoys working in a team environment that is fast-paced and can confidently work at senior levels within the organization.
• Exceptional at building positive working relationships and putting yourself in the shoes of those you are advising.
• Possess excellent English written and verbal communication and drafting skills with strong attention to detail and have demonstrated strong initiative, good judgment, and the ability to find pragmatic solutions that comply with the Company guidelines and with applicable law.
Check out this job at Alfanar Construction:
For regular updates, join us: