|Scope||Drive legal strategies and execute initiatives and day to day works of legal function for HTS’ India operations.|
|Job Description||As a key member of HTS’ India legal team, play pro-active role in developing strategy, deploying business plans, and supporting all business requirements through the site. Align and execute HTS legal’ s global initiativesLead and manage NPI contracts and legal documentation for a broad range of commercial transactions incl. university collaborations, technical collaboration with government bodies and other commercial players, intellectual property licensing agreements, supply agreements – out-sourcing of services and works, non-disclosure agreements, consultancy agreements, testing and certification agreements etc.Drive integrity and compliance programme, partnering with the I&C, Labor Attorney, and HR. Oversee and implement the program at HTS India.Experience in handling procurement related processes and compliance, litigation – notice, court proceedings, withdrawal – both criminal and civil matters , HR and Labor laws including POSH, Labor Code, capable to advise on diverse queries and also support internal investigations, PIPs etc. , SEZ / EOUs related complexities and capable to suggest on various modelling to suit HON requirement from time to time, basic knowledge on export & import process, capable to handle Police and investigation by various agencies and ability to handle on-ground matters single handedly and quickly, fair understanding of financial and tax laws including FDI, Transfer Pricing, FX matters, environmental, real estate, operations / facilities, CSR mattersEnable engagement with third parties and drive intelligent risk taking within HTS. Enable HTS engineers to develop business acumen and appropriately interacting with third parties in commercial discussions, participating in bids and negotiations.Support engineering with their programs including facial recognition (data privacy), AI/ML, NLP, blockchain etc. Make quick decision in unclear environment.Basic understanding of IP.Develop standardized processes incorporating best practices from the industry for right and fast delivery of legal services to business.|
Skills & Experience
- LL.B degree from a leading university and/or law school.
- Minimum 8 years of post-qualification experience ideally mix of law firm and corporate.
- Innovative and logical in approach – ability to translate engineering problem statements into legal parlance and provide solutions to business.
- The successful candidate must be inquisitive, enthusiastic about technology, enjoy being continually challenged, and demonstrate sound judgment capabilities.
- Strong in corporate governance / corporate laws.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a highly matrixed environment
Link to apply
For regular updates, join us: