About the Company
Vahura is India’s leading legal search and consulting firm. Set up by alumnus of the National Law School, Bangalore, our mission is to creatively catalyse the advancement of the legal profession.
Since 2007, when we launched India’s first legal recruitment service, we’ve helped lawyers and their teams, expand capability and grow in new directions. Our market-making services now go beyond recruitment to include Director Search, Research & Consulting, Secondments and more.
At Vahura, we take the road less travelled in entering new areas as well as reinventing established service lines.
* The market leader in Legal recruitment, Vahura is the go-to search firm for General Counsel and Partner searches in India. Team Vahura has recruited over 1300+ senior and mid-level lawyers for leading law firms, corporations, chambers and funds.
* Our venture, Counselect is pioneering legal secondment services in India. Lawyers on the Counselect panel, can be by engaged by corporates to meet project based needs. More at www.counselect.com
* ReLawnch helps women professionals, return to work after a prolonged break through flexi-work projects.
* Vahura OnBoard enables professional boards by identifying and appointing independent directors, women directors and nominee directors.
* Our Consulting group provides actionable intelligence and guides some of the top law firms and in-house legal teams on strategic areas.
* Vahura is one of the founding partners of Agami (www.agami.in), a movement to inspire and enable ideas that solve the biggest challenges in law and justice.
About the job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for loan contracts and related compliances as well as Legal proceedings. Professional will have to adhere to legal policies and processes outlined for NBFC’s regulators.
- Drafting, reviewing and processing Loan agreement template designs.
- Review all types of agreements that are required for various purposes.
- Liase with Investment Managers, Risk Managers and Loan Operations Team.
- Proving support for compliance with RBI Regulations, completion of KYC and Fund and mandate restructuring.
- Support Debt Resolution processes.
- Liaising with the borrowers, notaries, service providers etc.
- Experience in Financial Institution, Bank, NBFC mandatory
- A law degree
- 4-7 years’ legal work experience
- Team oriented and results driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply?
For regular updates, join us: