About The Quantum Hub (TQH) Consulting
The Quantum Hub (TQH) was founded in 2017 with the express intent of supporting development organisations, businesses and policymakers with complex public policy problems in the dynamically evolving Indian ecosystem. We are based out of New Delhi and support clients along the entire cycle of policy formulation – from developing well-researched policy positions to building communications and advocacy strategies. Description of TQH’s current and previous engagements The team at TQH works on a diverse range of projects. We work across sectors such as tech policy, social policy and urban affairs.
We have led policy research and advocacy work for Catalyst, an initiative seeded by the Government of India and USAID to increase the adoption of digital payments in India. We have also worked closely with the Government of Haryana for employment and skilling, supported NITI Aayog and the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation (MSDF) with building momentum for reforms in education and undertaken projects for UN agencies. We currently anchor all advocacy initiatives for the Property Rights Research Consortium and are working to build support for policies that empower women with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) and IWWAGE. We also lead policy assignments for tech majors such as Amazon and work with industry bodies such as NASSCOM on regulation of new business models. Our other projects include advocacy support to Omidyar Network India on Open Digital Ecosystems and tech policy work for the Match Group in India. We also work with the Lancet Commission on issues of political economy of healthcare. In addition to the above, we work to strengthen research-based civic engagement and participatory governance by assisting offices of Members of Parliament, Members of State Legislatures, Government Ministries and institutions with research and advocacy on legislative and policy issues through our policy learning arm Young Leaders for Active Citizenship (YLAC).
– Undertaking policy research and analysis to help clients formulate evidence-backed positions on key policy interventions in their sectors; supporting clients in crafting advocacy strategies and helping them put these into action
– Amplifying policy solutions by writing opinion pieces, creating knowledge products and working closely with civil society organisations as well as the media
– Working on in-house research projects to build and showcase thought leadership on key policy issues under consideration by the government, especially in sectors that are dynamically evolving
– Furthering the cause of civic engagement and participatory governance by supporting public policy research and learning through YLAC programs
– Degree from a reputed university in law/ economics/ public policy/ political science/ related fields or experience in policy research/ policy communications/ journalism/ advocacy
– 1-2 years of work experience (Associate), 2-3 years of work experience (Analyst), 3-5 years of work experience (Senior Analyst)
– Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
– Ability to present information in a structured and insightful manner – Excellent communication skills and an eye for detail
– Ability to work in a dynamic environment with a strong desire to learn new skills
– Compensation commensurate with experience and in line with market expectations
– An intellectually stimulating work environment with peers from top institutions
– An opportunity to shape the way policy-making is undertaken in India and a chance to inform the thinking on rapidly evolving policy issues
– An avenue to work directly with marquee clients
– A platform to engage with policy enthusiasts through YLAC
Lajpat Nagar III, New Delhi with sporadic travel to other cities. At present, our team is working from home and we plan to operate remotely until the COVID situation is brought under control.
How to Apply?
For regular updates, join us: