About the Company
Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and cybersecurity services. Its solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable and reliable for everyone, while maximizing existing infrastructure investments.
Available on-premises and through SaaS, the Infoblox BloxOne® and NIOS platforms enable ops teams to automate, standardize and accelerate the delivery of cloud-native and data center network and security services all from one place. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500.
Already a successful Infoblox customer? Want to easily earn free and valuable benefits including Infoblox Training and Professional Services? Email email@example.com to join the Infoblox Voice of the Customer Program today.
About the job
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Senior Procurement Legal Analyst to join our Procurement team in Bangalore, reporting to the senior manager of Strategic Sourcing. In this role, you will review and advise on various legal matters related to vendor contracts, support the procurement team with legal clauses to help enable contract negotiations, and work closely with our EMEA and U.S. legal teams. As a part of an agile, experienced group of in-house procurement professionals, you will proactively assess legal risks with vendor contracts and advise on an appropriate fix. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a strong, growing, successful, and innovative organization. Infoblox allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on career growth, excellence, innovation, and collaboration.
You’re the ideal candidate if you are a great collaborator and strategic thinker who is driven to collaborate across teams operates independently and is deadline- and results-driven. You have a can-do attitude, polished communication skills, and are a self-starter, and if you can also handle competing priorities, that’s a plus.
What You’ll Do
- Review, redline, manage and negotiate vendor contracts across all procurement categories
- Respond promptly to vendor contract requests from IT, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Products, Business Development, Human Resources, and other internal clients, summarizing and communicating legal concepts that business people can implement
- Collaborate with Infosec team and evaluate the requirement of Infosec compliance and DPA with vendors
- Be exposed to a variety of areas within global procurement activities, with a primary focus on commercial and administrative law and process to identify and mitigate vendor contract risks
- Review all legal documents (NDA, MSA, consulting agreements, SOW, Order Forms, etc.) using your understanding of user/business requirements
- Document legal files and contracts in our contract repository tool
- Work with corporate legal team to draft, review, and negotiate various agreements
- Ensure procurement policy compliance
- Support strategic sourcing initiatives
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of relevant work experience reviewing and negotiating vendor contracts globally
- Background in drafting and negotiating service agreements, software license agreements, and DPA
- Expertise in GDPR, India data protection law, and other international data protection and privacy regulations
- Organizational skills and the ability to manage several simultaneous projects under deadline pressure
- LLB degree or equivalent degree
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills are required, and a passion for providing outstanding customer service is desirable
- In-depth knowledge of primarily North American and Indian local, state, and federal laws is required
- Proficiency in MS Office skills—MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the global supply base and market dynamics a plus
What Success Looks Like
- After six months, you will…
- Develop a strong understanding of Infoblox’s business model and procurement operating categories
- Build a cross-functional relationship with all stakeholders
- Focus negotiations on the most critical aspects of Infoblox’s objectives and ownership of reviewing and negotiating vendor contracts
- After about a year, you will…
- Be supporting, interacting with, and helping shape and implement the business objectives of your cross-functional partners
- Become an expert on Infoblox’s contracting model and vendor engagement
- Establish yourself as a trusted partner and advisor to your cross-functional peers
- Supporting strategic sourcing initiatives
We’ve Got You Covered
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including industry best insurance benefits and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
Speaking of a great work environment, here are just a few of the perks you may enjoy, depending on your location…
- Delicious and healthy snacks and beverages
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- A courtyard and amenities like an onsite gym, table tennis, pool table, play area, etc.
- Newly remodeled offices with state-of-the-art amenities
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.
How to Apply?
For regular updates, join us: