About the job
Under the Madhya Pradesh District Legal Aid Officer Recruitment Rules, 2007, the pay scale for the following vacant posts of District Legal Aid Officer (Entry Level) Second Class Gazetted is 56100-177500 (according to the seventh pay scale) in the prescribed form only from eligible and eligible Indian citizens candidates. Online applications are invited.
Madhya Pradesh State Legal Services Authority invites application for the position of District Legal Aid Officer etc. Eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Madhya Pradesh State Legal Services Authority before 24th June 2021.
- Qualification: Should possess a degree in Law
- For detailed information, please refer to the official advertisement.
- Age Limit: 21 – 35 years
- Non-MP Candidates and/or Unreserved: Rs. 922.26/-
- Reserved (Only MP Candidates) and/or Physically Disabled: Rs. 722.16/
- General Category: 7 (2 for Women; 5 for Men)
- OBC : 2
- SC : 2
- ST: 3 (1 for Women; 2 for Men)
- Number of posts: 17
How to Apply?
For regular updates, join us: